• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Assassin's Creed (series)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Totally just saw a new commercial featuring the guys who do the literal song lyrics. At least it was in the same style.

Hilarity.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
"But they're not moviemakers, and the only way to make sure it's a bad movie is to undervalue what movie studios do - and this is a deal that totally undervalues what movie studios do."

lol, bullshit.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
A friend of mine already has it.
(Revelations, that is)

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
I hate spoilers so I'm definitely not asking him, sorry. lol
Still, I'm sure some other people have it already.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
haha dying to know what happened
kay bad joke

you;re right why would I need to know? I already know she's dead.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Except she's not dead and you're gonna have to change that sig to one with Arthur and Gwen.

I also want answers to what Juno said. Who exactly is 'her'?

Z

Zealkin

hmm her?
I think Eve is her, subject 16 talks about finding her as well,
though it's just speculation at this point because these games give more questions than answers :/

Though I'm really up for some female assassins added to the series, they didn't do enough with Claudia I wanted to see more of her :)

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I WILL END YOUR ASSES IF THERE'S REVELATIONS SPOILERS THAT ARE NOT HIDDEN UNDER AT LEAST 10 GOOD SPOILER TAGS.

Capiche?
2urs39e.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I want female assassins too tbh, but I have a fear of them being 'forced badasses' like Lightning, or random add ons that make no sense. :/ But yes, it would be cool to see more of Claudia in action. :'D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Brotherhood in particular gave us more questions than answers. Why is the game still a week away? I want answers now.

Yeah it would be great to have more female assassins or at least Claudia in action

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
As much as I love Brotherhood, I think of it as a 'bridge' for Revelations, since it really didn't add much to the main plot. The gameplay and the multiplayer though <3.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I was in the process of replaying AssBro when I wondered why the fuck they write each other emails despite spending all day with each other.
Then there was a case of Fridge Brilliance when I realised all the email timestamps are from either early morning or late at night, presumably when they would be alone in their rooms.

Although if they moved into rooms in the villa, why do they still have sleeping bags in the sanctuary....?

Anyway, can't wait for Revelations. I really wanna know how the story continues hnnngh.

Anyone else expecting another anti climax final boss? :P
AC1's final boss was still the best and even that wasn't all that great. The combat system doesn't really seem to lend itself well to epic climactic boss fights.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
But Sony produced Resident Evil and they do well enough to have a 5th movie in the making. Surely that means they're of good quality, right? Right? :awesome:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
"It begs the question," concluded one studio chief: "If they're so afraid of what will happen to their franchises, why make a movie at all?"

Because Ubisoft knows that there's something special about what they have, but before they can pioneer a good film adaptation they want the safety net of having creative control.

They're afraid that this is too good a chance to be ruined.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
They're not like Capcom, going all "DERP this shit is rly gud, lets put laser corridors in our gamez too!"

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I was in the process of replaying AssBro when I wondered why the fuck they write each other emails despite spending all day with each other.
Then there was a case of Fridge Brilliance when I realised all the email timestamps are from either early morning or late at night, presumably when they would be alone in their rooms.

Although if they moved into rooms in the villa, why do they still have sleeping bags in the sanctuary....?

Anyway, can't wait for Revelations. I really wanna know how the story continues hnnngh.

Anyone else expecting another anti climax final boss? :P
AC1's final boss was still the best and even that wasn't all that great. The combat system doesn't really seem to lend itself well to epic climactic boss fights.

This pretty much. A lot of missions were harder and more fun than the final bosses. I agree that AC1 was the best at the end, and I had trouble with it because I was always like wat why don't I have health I don't understand and then I'd get pwned for not finding what's-his-face in time so he'd pop out of no where and like stab the shit out of me.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The no health thing annoyed me. I then just started throwing knives at him which for some reason instantly restores health. :wacky:

Top Bottom