• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Assassin's Creed (series)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Even if it didn't really do anything. I thought it was cool that Ezio used the same trick the AC1 boss used with the Apple. You don't see that very often.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, that shit was kinda cool.

But man, was this fight lame. You'd think the pope would use the staff to do fancy shit and then he is basically just an ordinary spear fighter.

And the battle didn't even have music. >=(

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I guess the word 'major' pretty much confirms AC3 right? I mean I love Ezio and all, but I think two spin-offs in a row is enough.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Wouldn't really call Bro and Rev spin-offs though. They're as much main games as AC1 and 2. I'm just interested in seeing a new assassin...or more focus on Desmond actually doing stuff.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I don't know, I guess they ARE main games after all but AC was always supposed to be just a trilogy. Oh well.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Nothing surprising there. I always assumed that AC3 would come out in 2012. Could be in December too.

Hidari Shotaro said:
I'm just interested in seeing a new assassin...or more focus on Desmond actually doing stuff.

If it's really the end of Desmond's story then I think the focus of the game should be on the present and Desmond.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yes I think so too and I wish we could see a female assassin this time but I think that's unlikely. But again I think the main focus should be on the present.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You and me both man.

I have a question, could William M. be related to Desmond? Like say his father or something?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Has this been posted?

Looks like Revelations really is Ezio's last game after all.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
ornhcl.gif

My bb
They better not fucking have an on-screen death. I can't deal =(

Is that an asian female assassin I hear, though? EXCITE!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think that has been posted... but I might be just remembering from when I saw it because I don't remember how I found out a bout it. xD

Anyway
Ezio's wife looks REALLY young....

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Anyway
Ezio's wife looks REALLY young....

Ezio's not robbing the cradle, he's body slamming it. Depending on her age she could be Ezio's granddaughter.

Hidari Shotaro said:
That's the question. :monster:

I just read on wikia that his last name is indeed Miles. Yeah there's definitely something there.

Last edited:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Well it wasn't uncommon for young women to marry older men. Not only in Ezio's time, but even quite recently. And she's not THAT young. I think she's like 30?

And it's Ezio :awesome:

Top Bottom