• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Assassin's Creed (series)

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
OH MY GOD I CAN HAS JOIN? IS THIS ON PS3 SOB I'LL BE ABLE TO PLAY TONIGHT

AND CAN WE ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY GET ON SKYPE SO WE CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE LOL HEADSET WHAT'S A HEADSET

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'll be off of work 8:30 - 9:30/10:00 at the latest

KRIPEY SHOULD BE THE BALD GUY. :awesome:

And we all have it for 360 :< because I made them buahahaha

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
PFT. Fine w/e I'll be the hipster with my lensless wayfarers in the corner

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I did all of the side quests and everything before finishing the game and it still came out a lot shorter than the other games.

@Huntress - I have a PS3 too. Kripey and Sami have one too. Tiff however is not awesome enough for a PS3.

Spoiler ahead you have been warned
Ezio's death is pretty sad and ironic.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh, so you watched Embers?
I did too.
And I agree. T_T But I do have a question about it
Who was that random jackass that sat next to Ezio and said all that shit to him before he died?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Why is he a random jackass? He's not a character in the story or anything. His purpose in the scene is to tell Ezio to get some rest to which Ezio then comes to the realization that his time has come. Unless you want to count the letter he wrote as his realization

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well it was kind of a dumb thing to add. The guy says that and then Ezio decides that sounds like a good idea? Lol. I would have preferred it if he'd realized this in a different way. :/

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I agree that it should had been done differently.
I don't think he decided it was a good idea to die but that he realized that it was time for him to go and died in peace.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
So I'm looking at these stone pillar gates on Animus Island that lead you to the Desmond sequences and notice there are seven, two of which are broken.
Now, unless they are unlocked later in the game (I'm up to sequence 6), which I doubt since there are no corresponding trophies for it, I kinda get the feeling they are reserved for future DLC.

In the post-game, after the credits, those two broken gates appear to be repaired. Though you aren't give any indication of how many animus parcels that are needed to unlock them, if its even possible.

Personally I'm hoping that they aren't DLC because gameplay-wise these were the weakest parts of the game.

The final two DNA sequences were balls to the wall awesome though. More than made up for it.

Z

Zealkin

omg i got to the part where
Ezio dresses up as a minstrel
LOL I WAS DYING if you actually listen to his songs they're hilarious XD

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
Oh man...just finished the story and it has quite the plot twist...Daaaaamn! But it was very enjoyable and now it is time to finish up some trophies XD

But I was a sad panda near the end of the game...ah well now I want to know how the whole story continues.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
I agree that it should had been done differently.
I don't think he decided it was a good idea to die but that he realized that it was time for him to go and died in peace.

Why did I have to read this? On the plus side, it's pretty much what I've been wanting for him. Bittersweet I guess.

Z

Zealkin

I liked the one about Cesare and Ezios use of gravity to off him XD

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Darkbeat said:
Oh man...just finished the story and it has quite the plot twist...Daaaaamn!

What plot twist?

Arthur Pendragon said:
The one about Duccio made me laugh so hard. XDD

That whole thing was hilarious. Did you punch Duccio again?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I found him twice drunk on the street. I couldn't resist punching him both times. You get a trophy/achievement for it too.

Top Bottom