Automaton the Otamatone sings Final Fantasy!

Nelagend

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hi! I've put up a compilation of Flowers Blooming In The Church and Aerith's Theme on otamatone here: (yeah, you don't allow that :huh:)

It should be pretty easy to find on Youtube, the relevant string is ocNbXBfKOFO or you can search for "final fantasy 7 otamatone" or Aerith's Theme Otamatone or something. and that should be enough to pop it up. If someone with 5 posts wants to post the link themselves after verifying that I'm not a spambot, that would be lovely.

I have several other otamatone videos up, including the main theme from Final Fantasy 4, but this is my first FF7-related one. If anyone has requests for other songs on this instrument, I'm all ears (and it'll get me closer to editing this post to not look really stupid, anyway.)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Once you make enough posts you will be able to post links and embed YouTube videos. The forum has precautions in place to protect against spambots. :)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Is this the right one?

I want one of those contraptions now. :lol:

Nelagend

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Yup, that's it. Thanks! Those contraptions cost about $50 each on Amazon (so cheap for an instrument), although having some string-playing skills first helps a lot!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have never heard of these before. That's kind of cool.

And they have faces. <3

Top Bottom