• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra (SPOILERS)

Z

Zealkin

www.korranation.com

WE DID IT GUYS!!!! EARLY PREMIERE ON SATURDAY!!!!!
avatar-foaming-at-the-mouth-guy.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Is there a specific time window or will it be up until the official premier date?

Watch how the site crashes...

Z

Zealkin

I have no idea, it just said to check back there on the 24th, and man that server is going to be horrible...i hope they figure something out..

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I have to work on the 24th, so if it's not up in time or I just don't have time to watch it, I hope I'll have extra time.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Very good show indeed.

Air Bison are not extinct? I thought Appa was the last? It makes me glad, yet also confused.

Aaaaaaaand, implied Korra/Mako. Not sure how I feel about them as a pair, but we'll see as episodes progress.

Z

Zealkin

Very good show indeed.

Air Bison are not extinct? I thought Appa was the last? It makes me glad, yet also confused.

Aaaaaaaand, implied Korra/Mako. Not sure how I feel about them as a pair, but we'll see as episodes progress.

aang found a sky bison colony sometime after the war. They make me happy too!

I like them so far, I so called it lol XD i hope it works out and bryke isn't just trolling though!

Z

Zealkin

Did he find them in that comic that came out? I haven't read it yet.
well there are three parts to the comic, the first part didn't have them in it, so i'm guessing the second or third will.

And hopefully they'll have something on Zukos mom!!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
haha
the thing about Zuko's mom in the first episode of Korra made me lawl so hard. Talk about being a tease!

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
Oh my god...episode 2 is amazing!!! I lol'd so hard. Have to say the legend of korra is awesome and I'm loving the whole pro-bending.

Z

Zealkin

I know! I literally watched episode 2 dozens of times already XD it never gets old, I can't wait until episode 3 comes out

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So I do wonder
how far they will go as far as advanced civilizations goes in this series. Will the next show be about a different avatar? How advanced will society be then?

Will they have the internet? :awesome:

Z

Zealkin

So I do wonder
how far they will go as far as advanced civilizations goes in this series. Will the next show be about a different avatar? How advanced will society be then?

Will they have the internet? :awesome:

I can see it now, blogging: The avatar way. :awesome:

btw did any one see the phonograph guy? He's definitely a reincarnation of the cabbage merchant! I was just really disappointed when he didn't say MY PHONOGRAPHS! XD

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
I love what I'm seeing so far. Korra's awesome and Tenzin and his family are so cute. I can't at the sexism being thrown at Korra, though. I've seen comments ranging from "I'm not comfortable seeing a female main character/Avatar (Kyoshi and Yangchen tho)" to "OMG SHE'S MASTERED 3 ELEMENTS ALREADY THAT MARYSUE!1!!111!" -____-" Ugh, not here for that.

Anybody know any good Avatar tumblrs? I don't want to browse the tags. :/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
How is she a Mary Sue for mastering the other three elements by the age of sixteen?

Aang had all four mastered by like, thirteen.

Jus' sayin'

Z

Zealkin

Katara was more of a Mary-sue than Korra... and Korra's major flaw is that she's impetuous and way too violent/forceful sometimes, something that I can see coming back to bite her. People just be hatin cuz she's a bamf

Anybody know any good Avatar tumblrs? I don't want to browse the tags. :/
ask-korra is a good one
so are ask-mako, ask-bolin/ ask-firemako, ask-earthbolin. As well as ask-makosscarf and ask-thesashofbolin.

I reblog them a lot, good stuff.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
My personal favorite moments of comedy were definitely the ones with Tenzin and his family. They were funny on two levels, the kids actions are funny on a superficial level to younger audience members, and they are also funny to adults and parents who have ever had to raise or teach kids and teenagers before. My personal favorite was Jenora's "I shall make no such promises".

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I just love that the city's police force are essentially comprised of metal-bending, steampunk ninjas.

Jus' sayin'.

Top Bottom