• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Awesome animals appreciation club

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I didn't see a thread for this kind of club yet, and I thought it'd be a good cousin to the cute animals appreciation club.

So everyone, go ahead and show off some awesome animals in this thread!

Here's one to start:
55c4c7fa67842b618ead4bcd4c81367a.jpg

RedFFWolf

Donator
The temptation just to put up our own pets must be resisted - but, for the record, my dog was definitely the most awesome of all :monster:

Anyhow, canines with great expressions are what I'd consider awesome
p94xk8v

And, in the probably more literal sense of awesome: wolves!
awesome-wolves-beautiful-wolf-wallpaper.jpg

Starling

Pro Adventurer
3pZkvil.jpg

A-golden-eagle-takes-down-a-Sika-deer.jpg

article-2430413-1838FF8800000578-727_634x459.jpg
eagle-vs-deer.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg
1YpUt8k.gif

jaZjARs.gif

0229c709-bef5-4d63-b138-a0a2ad1964c3.jpg

From what I found searching for that last pic, it seems somewhere around the world, people train eagles to assist in wolf hunting. I find the sight of tied up wolves getting attacked by a falconer's eagle rather worrying.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
That's both awesome and creepy. I've never seen an eagle attack a deer or a wolf before. Holy moly. :closedmonster:
But it just shows how awesome their size is.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
faith1.jpg

faith-4.jpg

1412133351000-faith-the-dog2.jpg

ngc-7220_07220_00_The-Cat-and-the-_06100343.jpg

crowcat2.jpg

Two_Faced_Cat_Supp.jpg

Source-x5swSRFIqC.jpg

Melanistic-Black-White-tailed-Deer-Fawn-08-632x415.jpg

c26522d0debb1792f3581337e5114494.jpg

6da4daba4affd3700295fe7f687b81e4.jpg

tumblr_mmai78AsjE1qiaif5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmai78AsjE1qiaif5o4_500.jpg

yin_and_yang_by_x_disintegration-d36h603.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Holy shit that eagle vs deer stuff is insane.

For some reason that method of hunting mountain goats seems extra dickish, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. :monster:

Just more arguments for when people try to make it sound like nature is more "good" and humane than humans are.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Nature is survival of the fittest, there's some pretty brutal stuff like male animals killing the offspring of other males and some animals killing their prey by suffocating them. Goats are pretty good climbers so knocking them off is the only way anything other than a snow leopard is going to get them.

Considering how hostile environments can get, the stuff that lives there needs to learn to adapt to that.

RedFFWolf

Donator
I've heard about hamsters eating their offspring before - and, according to a quick Google search, there are enough articles out there suggesting how common it is. Brutal stuff for little Jimmy or Jacinta, excited by the new batch of hamster babies, if they were to bear witness to such cannibalism

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
This dog:

roselle.jpg

A truly heroic lab, Roselle the Labrador was a guide dog who saved her owner and numerous other business people when they became trapped on the seventy-eighth floor of the North Tower of the Twin Towers, during their collapse on September 11th 2001. While everyone around him panicked, owner Michael Hingson, blind since birth, was kept calm by his guide dog Roselle, who led him down the staircases of the collapsing building. As they descended the stairs, they gathered more and more panicked people who ultimately followed the Labrador to safety. The descent took approximately an hour.

RedFFWolf

Donator
^ A fine definition for awesome.
The non-humans of the world truly deserve much greater credit than is often ascribed to them.

Ghost X

I think deep sea animals are slowly becoming my favourite kind :P.

Cute little transparent squid
dsc_0076-1-copy.jpg

The eyes are the things you see inside its transparent head, the things on the front are actually its nostrils
391651.jpg

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Speaking of sea animals... :monster:

d8eb1f314ba79df3fddb06abe5bd9f78.jpg

97b34c3935c3e2cfb64856b1793cd2ad.jpg

c785d08650f4093ecde9f338dfb21213.jpg

Top Bottom