• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ayyy!

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
Hi all! I'm solo player sab but you can call me Sabrina if you'd like!

The lovely bforbriggita referred me to this site and I'm super excited to join you all :) It's been a LONG time since I've joined a forum so please excuse me as I fumble around trying to re-learn how to navigate everything... :lol:

I've been a fan of FFVII since the 5th grade and recently re-immersed myself in the fandom when I stumbled upon an old CD of FFVII music that I burned in high school :P Needless to say, listening to it after almost a decade re-ignited a white hot passion of a thousand burning suns and now I'm sitting here trying to contain myself waiting for the Remake. I'm currently in the middle of a replay of FFVII and I intend to go through all, or most, of the Compilation in its release order.

But enough of my rambling! Thanks B and Fancy™ for your messages (PMs?) when I first joined - I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to respond :awesome: And to everyone else: I'm really looking forward to meeting you!

:pleasebeexcited:

Top Bottom