Azn artists.

haichinamie

Banned
That'd be all well and great but "haichi" is a Chinese word!!! :monster:

Speaking of Chinese, here's Kuai Le Chong Bai:

lulz I love it.

Need moar Chinese musik. What I have in my music library for Chinese/Taiwanese is Guang Luo, Wei Bo, Jay Chou, Sodagreen, May Day, Richie Ren, and Jolin Tsai.

Mika Nakashima is my favorites. I've got her Love Addict song in my head for quite some time.

omgosh Love Addict is my favorite song of her's.

There could be more groups or singers out there I like. Anna Tsuchiya is one of em, others I've lost their names in translation.

I like Anna Tsuchiya a lot, her English makes me go wtf though:

lolololol ginger.

Virgin Cat.

Moar, uh... yeah:

Namie did such a good job with the 60s 70s and 80s covers I think! :monster:

Last edited:

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
Some bondage going on in that Korean boy band video there, but have to admit, even though you don't like them for their looks, they are mighty hot. All of them. How is that even possible? D:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm an asian artist, whats all the noise in this thread.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Hello an asian artist. The noise is generated by the populace of china, korea and japan. May I help you?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Oh right, thats what this thread was about. I just saw the title and posted the first thing that came to mind.

The only decent Japanese bands I can think of are Envy (CK you need to listen to dese gaiz like naotime) and Crow Dragon Tea (them too, if you can find them)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
They're screamo bands :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It was news to mine eyes also.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
[quote author=mimura link=topic=411.msg11578#msg11578 date=1233082894]
Mumble, you like screamo? I did not know this...
[/quote]

screamo makes me smile like Jazz you know.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
This is the only song I really like, by Mami Kawada. :monster:

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hTryvTlkUvA"]YouTube - Mami Kawada - Radiance PV[/ame]

Oh, and this one. Nami Tamaki.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aD-1ndkRQOo"]YouTube - Reason-Nami Tamaki[/ame]

YES I KNOW, GENRIC.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
OMFG HOW COULD WE FORGET SPEEDYCAT

Thats a bangin asian beat right?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@haichinamie: I'm going sound like a totally generic Japanese wannabe and say that I'm very particular about the song Moments when it comes to Ayumi Hamasaki. I have multiple versions of it (regular, piano, instrumental, and Flying Humanoid Mix)

However, I really do like pretty much everything she does. Her album I Am... is a little less...exciting, if you will, and when I bought it the guy at the shop told me it wasn't that great, but I still like it. I think my favorite album of hers as a whole is Rainbow. Every song on that is very good, imho.

And then there are a few songs of hers I like that I don't know the titles of because they are on a disc I bought when I went to visit a friend in Beijing a few years ago. That's how I got into Ayumi Hamasaki, but the discs I bought in China don't have the track names on them. Even when I uploaded it to iTunes it couldn't locate the track info.

lol bootleg. :monster:

I really really really want her classical CD though. It sounds gorgeous, but it's so expensive. D:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
new Mucc song - Sora to Ito

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7ek6J_vlZs"]YouTube - 空と糸 (sora to ito) pv - ムック (mucc)[/ame]

really good band recently. Their last 4 cds or so have been really good. The stuff before that is ok, but nothing great. They have a few good songs during their early period, but their mid to late period as of now are worlds better.

haichinamie

Banned
Tennyo said:
@haichinamie: I'm going sound like a totally generic Japanese wannabe and say that I'm very particular about the song Moments when it comes to Ayumi Hamasaki. I have multiple versions of it (regular, piano, instrumental, and Flying Humanoid Mix)

Well considering that moments wasn't used as a theme song or something for an anime you don't sound like one :monster:

However, I really do like pretty much everything she does. Her album I Am... is a little less...exciting, if you will, and when I bought it the guy at the shop told me it wasn't that great, but I still like it. I think my favorite album of hers as a whole is Rainbow. Every song on that is very good, imho.

Ayumi was my favorite for quite a while. The song evolution got me into her. Then I watched the Bold and Delicious/Startin' videos and decided to get (miss)understood.

Have you seen heard/seen her newest single?

GREEN PV is pretty bad though.

Did you know that she's doing the theme song for the (shitty) Dragonball movie in every country? It's going to be in Japanese.

And then there are a few songs of hers I like that I don't know the titles of because they are on a disc I bought when I went to visit a friend in Beijing a few years ago. That's how I got into Ayumi Hamasaki, but the discs I bought in China don't have the track names on them. Even when I uploaded it to iTunes it couldn't locate the track info.

lol bootleg. :monster:

Eww, bootlegs are nasty. That's a shame.

I really really really want her classical CD though. It sounds gorgeous, but it's so expensive. D:

If you're tempted to, you can just download her music. Or you can just buy the overseas versions of her CDs on yesasia- they're a lot cheaper than the Japanese versions, and there's hardly a difference between them and the Japanese versions. I'm kind of anal in that I just have to get the Japanese versions of things though.

shine more

SO CRAZY

Last edited:

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
I like GREEN though, something about it, prolly the music, as the video isn't much. The Chinese twist is fair good.

Top Bottom