• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Baby... Metal?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
My wife showed me this. I had no idea what to expect and it did not disappoint. I like JPOP and all, and this stuff is just crazy- but in a good way.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
The Japanese and metal clearly don't mix.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Well with Japan these days there's quite often a very thin line between awesome / embarassingly stupid. Obviously this falls under the latter. It's true with Japansese metal, there's the uberly awesome Sabbat, Metalucifer, Coffins, Intestine Baalism, etc. Then there's the uberly bad Japanse metal ( the ones that like to mix metal with visual kei and stuff) And then there are Japanese metal bands that could be both awesome and emberassingly bad, not at the same time though. ( Sigh, Boris )

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's clearly just a subgenre. I don't mind it, but there are better, sillier Japanese subgenres out there

Last edited:
Top Bottom