KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^separation anxiety right there :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Woww Mage!! So glad you're back!!!! I was just wondering what happened to you! Glad to read you again!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Aaron: Are you shitting me? It was rubbish. Too many people forgot, some of the presents were just awful (why the fuck would I want anything with the Playboy bunny logo on it? FFS), and the obligatory meal was at Nandos, which is a dire dumphole of diarrhoea populated with people born without a palate, noisy black women (I'm not generalising, but you know the sort who shriek instead of laughing) and sloppy teenagers who've just discovered 'true love'.

Someone massage my ego now, just thinking about it makes me pissed.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
why the fuck would I want anything with the Playboy bunny logo on it?

So you could have the satisfaction of burning it in front of the gift-givers confused face? :monster: Thats the only raisin I can come up with.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I don't know about massaging your ego but I'm pretty good with a pair of tits in my hands ;)

Welcome back luv

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Aaron: Are you shitting me? It was rubbish. Too many people forgot, some of the presents were just awful (why the fuck would I want anything with the Playboy bunny logo on it? FFS), and the obligatory meal was at Nandos, which is a dire dumphole of diarrhoea populated with people born without a palate, noisy black women (I'm not generalising, but you know the sort who shriek instead of laughing) and sloppy teenagers who've just discovered 'true love'.

Someone massage my ego now, just thinking about it makes me pissed.

I'd send you a Moogle if I could.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Man, that sucks. Sorry you had such a shitty birthday and hope things get better for you.

Fangu

Great Old One
You expect birthdays to actually be something fun and special? Have you not learned anything in life?

Top Bottom