Bannings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanresu

Banned
Just to let u know...recieving 2 warnings from Dacon and fjdshsheehehe whoever he/she is from the same post is unfair. For spam... i understand the warning system, but will not sit and listen like a dog, i will answer back and make my own stand. Just to make myself clear, recieving warning points from the same post for spam from 2 mods is not in the rules surely?

laters.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Worst. Spambot. Ever.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Registering a second account after a ban to complain about perfectly fair warnings isn't going to help your case. At all. :monster:

That said, I like Ashes' response more.

Emanresu

Banned
well read the thread question V, u always get involved and spam in threads that u dont belong in.

i just think points add up, but not twice the amount from separate mods for the same post,

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah I'm pretty sure one of those warnings was for flaming and the other one was for spamming. When you break two rules in the same post, you get two warnings for the same post. Simple, really. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
First off. Why did you make another fucking account?

Second, I reversed the warning because I said I was gonna let that shit slide, and now you make a dupe account and do this shit. You're making me regret it. A lot.

Is there something wrong with your other account? Otherwise I'm banning this one. Quit whining about the fucking warning.

Emanresu

Banned
hang on mako man, when i go into my other account it says i am banned and then i cannot even view the forums, so that is why i made thius account...so if my other account has been unbanned then i will try and use it.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I unbanned you. You shouldn't have any problem. I reversed the fucking warning.

Emanresu

Banned
kk i will try, cheers for ur support..unlike others..hm. notice the reverse username name...cool huh...uh not funny.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
No its not. When you post showing that your original user name works, I'm banning this dupe account.

Username

Banned
thaks mako or whoever else agrees, u all know i wanna make my point and just cos ur mods dont mean ur the most cleverest person ever...ok i better shut up now..close the fucking thread.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It's User Name's automatic response to being banned. He did this all the time at ACF too, whenever one account got put into Corel, or banned for spamming or flaming members and staff (usually about warnings he justifiably got) then he'd make another one to argue his case some more. That happened once or twice at ACF before he resigned to staying put in Corel to continue the bitching in his thread to staff alone.

Just letting you all know he hasn;'t changed and isn't likely to.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
No, its tiring. Grow up. It isn't cool to pretend to be some legendary hated antihero, because you aren't. You're actually pretty irrelevant and entirely forgettable.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Now this is your final warning, and last chance because you've been on a streak tonight or something.

Don't fucking spam. Don't fucking flame. And don't make anymore duplicate accounts. I've bent over backwards giving you chances. Don't make me regret it. This is seriously the last time. Post constructively and on topic or hold back your fingers. If you don't like what someone is saying to you, tell a staff member or report the post.

FFS it ain't hard to behave here. We've only had to ban one person in the entire 6 months we've been open. Please don't make us have to do it again.

Thank you. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom