Bashing of either Tifa or Aeris.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
CELES arghhhhhhh that shit haunts me because its so hot! men..please help ban me, the females I am ruining this whole thread.

Fixed that for ya.

Edit: Love your new sig serpentine.

Edit the second: How the fuck did this become a whole new post? Weird.

Username

Banned
THIS THREAD IS supposed to be about the lame LTD gay thread. Not this spam shitty homo thread between cloud and zack.how gay and shit...you women are so turned on by this shit.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
THIS THREAD IS supposed to be about the lame LTD gay thread. Not this spam shitty homo thread between cloud and zack.how gay and shit...you women are so turned on by this shit.

alright alright, I won't post anymore Clack...

48f6843052c83_85338n.jpg

tumblr_lbc1mo2wno1qdad0xo1_500.jpg

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Lesbians...give me a break, as nice as that would be for me and other men, That would not of happened, you're being silly now.

as nice as that would be for me and other men,

me and other men

tumblr_lhirulvcfc1qc2prh.gif

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Right. Enough of the Macro spam in here too. I understand it's for the higher cause of revealing to username that his homophobia is rooted primarily in sexual insecurities, but there is a point beyond which it simply becomes excessive. As such, please do split all the topic of the pairings, gay straight and others not related to the primary subject to the appropriate masturbatory threads in the club section.

Thank you.

Username

Banned
Fuck off lol, your really annoyng...arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
edit..that was to serpant..not you,.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Look, If cloud has sex with Yuffie, thats good...but no male on male gay shit.

Is it dark in the closet User? Is that why your typing is so shitty half the time? I bet that's it. It's scary in the dark closet User, you should totally just come out now. :monster:

Username

Banned
Username is not Gay...I'm very honest okay.

Cloud had sex with Aeris...right. And then he had kids with her, this is whats would have happened.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
So to clarify, we can still bug Username but just not spam macros, right?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Minnesota AND WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT GETTING SNOW LATER THIS WEEK? :rage:

Top Bottom