• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Batman has fallen

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=336.msg8267#msg8267 date=1231968364]
Untitled-35.jpg

[/quote]

*Erhem*
Superman: ...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean a thing. Bruce is gone. Bruce will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!

I couldn't resist.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

That's not funny : (

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
*reads ryu's posts and falls over laughing*

But, but, they KILLED BATMAN!

This is unforgivable!

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Will this encourage annoying hipsters to wear Batman t-shirts?

I haven't followed comic books since I lost contact with my friend who is really into them but... I'm pretty sure this won't last long. I mean, he's the goddamn BATMAN. Right?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I already said it would last a year at most.

Since most of the year has been planned out with Batman out of the game.

Also, Grant Morrision doesn't like killing characters off, because he thinks that is letting them off too easy.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
>: Poor Clark, he's trying his best not to bawl. See the vein in his neck? Ya.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay so I read the part where Batman shoots Darkseid and Darkseid uses the Omega Sanction on him.

Meaning technically, Batman isn't "Dead"...he's existing in several simultaneous realities...each one more twisted and hellish than the last.

So...is it possible for Bruce to get OUT of the Omega Sanction? Can someone get him the fuck out of there?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Mr Miracle got out of it, and came out in full health. But that was Mr Miracle, and he had motherbox to help him.

It's not impossible for Bruce. Like I said, the Omega Sanction IS the living death.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I guess we'll see once the next Final Crisis comes out.

I gotta give Batman credit for being one of the most epic superheroes in DC to bring down Darkseid like that. Seriously.

Wait, so does this mean Wonder Woman, Batwoman, and the others who are slaves to the Anti-Life equation are free?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No. But apparently the Flash can negate the Anti Life Equation by touching people.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Why can The Flash negate the Anti-Life equation with his touch?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Not sure yet, but but it probably has something to do with it being the ultimate force of life in the DCU.

Negates Anti-Life. When Barry kissed his wife, she was freed from Anti-Life, that's all I know for sure atm.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
How touching...

So wait, what do people enslaved by the Anti-Life equation do, now that Darkseid is dead?

You'd think, since Darkseid is gone, his hold over people would dissipate but apparently not.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
We don't even know if he's dead for sure.

He's also not the only one who used it. Cain/Vandal Savage has been using it in his vendetta against "God" and his Servants, The Spectre Spirit of Vengeance and Radiant, the Spirit of Mercy.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=OneWingedDemon link=topic=336.msg10548#msg10548 date=1232663579]
Whoa what, I've been out of touch with my Batman side, but major WTFing here. :o
*proceeding with downloads*
[/quote]

DC Universe collapsing into major chaos.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
WTF. I just finished my copy of FC#7, and the last 2 pages, just wtf.

Top Bottom