• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Batman has fallen

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Masamune link=topic=336.msg12092#msg12092 date=1233177725]
Batman will never be DEAD, therefore I call bullshits on this whole publicity stunt. :monster:
[/quote]

It's not a publicity stunt, and he never died. How many times do I have to say the Omega Sanction doesn't kill?

And yes, Batman will never be dead. Batman is an idea, not a man, and there's more than enough people willing to take up the cowl.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Ideas are bulletproof imho

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=336.msg12097#msg12097 date=1233178145]
[quote author=Masamune link=topic=336.msg12092#msg12092 date=1233177725]
Batman will never be DEAD, therefore I call bullshits on this whole publicity stunt. :monster:
[/quote]

It's not a publicity stunt, and he never died. How many times do I have to say the Omega Sanction doesn't kill?

And yes, Batman will never be dead. Batman is an idea, not a man, and there's more than enough people willing to take up the cowl.
[/quote]

Why so serious?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, Hush, Two Face, Damian Wayne, all these people have an interest in continuing Batman's legacy in his absence, and there'll be more once they're gone.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Two Face wants in on the action?? wat.

I can understand Cassandra cain. She is win. Honestly they should make a one shot of her battling the Joker one day. in a BETTER ARTFORM like Joker: The Dark Knight or The Killing Joke.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
But she's already battled the Joker :monster:

And Two Face was trained by Batman as protector of Gotham during his one year of absence.

Before Harvey was framed for murder and went insane again.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
He wasn't two face at the time. He was Harvey dent. Had gotten plastic surgery, and was a lawyer again. He was getting on with his life fine.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
City turning on him after he was framed for killing villains.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Damian Wayne taking up the title would be interesting to see. Iirc, there's already an issue where he does just that. I suppose Dick Grayson would be more appropriate, but that just screams out Captain America to me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=336.msg12198#msg12198 date=1233188864]
Damian Wayne taking up the title would be interesting to see. Iirc, there's already an issue where he does just that. I suppose Dick Grayson would be more appropriate, but that just screams out Captain America to me.
[/quote]

Batman #666.

And I remember an interview where DC editors said they want Nightwing dead.

Username.

Banned
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=336.msg9067#msg9067 date=1232176299]
who the fuck's talking to you boy?
[/quote]

I am, bitch.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
He didn't even try to dodge the Sanction, though. Anyone else notice that? Like he said, "a once in a lifetime exception".

"Gotcha." Seriously, Grant Morrison is my kinda crazy. Final Crisis has been one "oh my God moment" after another for me. Rubik's Cube. I'll say no more.

Still, at least we're getting a Neil Gaiman Batman comic out of all this...

Top Bottom