• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Batman has fallen

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I doubt that heavily. He's the golden goose of DC.

He will never be a memory.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

I just laughed out fucking loud hearing you say that last line about Batman, Dacon. Oh the irony.

But yeah, I agree with you. Well half out of it making sense, and the other half being my heart not wanting Batman to be dead :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
just like sephirsloth!

That depiction of superman holding batman was really great imo, i to like the way supermans face was drawn.
anyway , i hope he comes back sometime with in the year.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I liked the way Superman cut through the battle field like a knife through butter to retrieve Batman's body. I don't think I've seen Superman rage so much in a long time.

I'm not even sure he's really dead though, he looks like a corpse, but it wasn't really the Omega Beam that he hit Batman with. It was the Omega Sanction, Darkseid called it "The Death that is life". So he may not be dead, just completely fucked up and incapable of living in the normal sense.

Which is much worse than death.

Either way, FC has been a conflagration of Biblical proportions. The world of the DCU has been torn asunder, and things just keep getting worse. I don't see how they can stop the coming evil.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
[quote author=Axel link=topic=336.msg8292#msg8292 date=1231969550]
just like sephirsloth!

[/quote]

SOMEONE GOT MY QUOTE LOLOL

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
i need to subscribe to some comics or something, im tired of downloading every thing all late ;_;

Any thing else happen during this event?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The anti life equation enslaved the world by being release on the internet, Darkseid and the New gods were reborn in the bodies of humans, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Giganta, and Catwoman became Darkseid's new furies, Granny goodness infected the mind of an alpha lantern, tried to infect the Guardian's power battery.

Lois Lane was almost killed, which sent superman on a quest to save her while all the bullshit went down. Libra enslaved the entirety of the society of villains as the "one true prophet of anti life". Lex Luthor has betrayed them and is trying to help.

The Superhuman society has been fractured, with many of them falling to anti life.

Lots of bad shit.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
How the fuck do you put the Anti-Life equation on the internet? I thought the whole problem wit the Anti-Life equation was disseminating it and shit? When did Darkseid figure it out?

...And I think I'm going to fucking vomit. Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Giganta, and Catwoman became Darkseid's new furies?!?!?! WHAT???!!! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN???!!!!

This is all in Final Crisis?! This is too much. It's like a bad dream. My God...

So everyone else are just brainless zombies to Darkseid?!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
My signature is the antilife equation.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I know, but how the fuck does reading that on the internet make you Darkseid's slave? What did he do? And how do the controlled act?

And how the hell would Granny Goodness turn those badass females of DC into Furies?! Doesn't it take like years of brutal torture, mind control, etc etc and all that? How does it fucking happen? I can't wrap my mind around it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Darkseid has power through words, and saying those specific words in that equation make it possible to enslave a person's mind to Darkseid.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Fuck.

Okay.

Still didn't answer my question about Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Batgirl, etc becoming his crazy bitches of darkness though. I find that really hard to swallow. How the fuck did they get caught?

....Or did they get an earful of the anti-life equation too? -_-

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=336.msg8330#msg8330 date=1231971138]
Fuck.

Okay.

Still didn't answer my question about Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Batgirl, etc becoming his crazy bitches of darkness though. I find that really hard to swallow. How the fuck did they get caught?

....Or did they get an earful of the anti-life equation too? -_-
[/quote]

Batgirl wasn't infected. And the only one who wasn't infected by anti life was Wonder woman. She was infected by some kind of virus by an possessed Mary Marvel, that caused her to be seriously deformed, and warped her mind.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well that's enough to make me lose hope.

Just when you think Darkseid dies, he comes fucking back again and pulls this shit?

Fucking HATE those New Gods. They're so...god like in how unstoppable they are. Fuck.

Meant Batwoman, sorry. Wonderwoman deserves better...and fuck Mary Marvel too. That's fucked up. How the hell can the heroes beat this shit? And save their own?

Fucking madness. But I guess thats what happens when villains get their way.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
This whole clusterfuck was unanticipated, no one saw it coming. They had no idea that the Gods would be reborn.

Batman wouldn't have been captured by Granny Goodness if it wasn't for her stealing the mind of a Lantern.

I also forgot to mention the clone army they were trying to make of Batman, but when they tried to sync the clones minds with Batman's, he turned his memories against them and made the clones kill themselves.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's just how epic Batman is.

Damn, I hope this shit gets resolved. I'll admit that this is an epic and pretty gripping storyline. Just depressing and insane as hell. How the fuck do you resolve a mess like that?

I always expected Darkseid to pull an epic assault on Earth but damn...

He was always one of my favorite villains though. I hope Superman can be the one to finish him or something.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Darkseid may very well be dead already Mako,

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
So if this ends with all the villains having won and the heros retreating and what not do you think that upcoming arcs would be set in a post apocalyptic tone?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't think they're going to win as far as the general sense of the word.

But things are going to be very different from this point on, and that will be a victory that evil has over the DCU for a long time.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Rather depressing but still very exciting.
It would be nice to see the DC universe in a different kind of tone for a change.

Hopefully its not very drastic like the apocalypse future seperate universe place thingy in x-men :P

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Wow, I just read the latest issue of Nightwing, and Ras Al Ghul through a huge shitfest over Batman being dead.

Top Bottom