Batman rages

AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=462.msg14294#msg14294 date=1233721839]
WAT IF I TRASH UR LIGHTS?!?!?
[/quote]

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRUCE!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
DO YOU WANT ME TO TRASH YOUR LIGHTS?!?!

Holy shit. That guy's a terror. Poor bastard being made this british guy's bitch on set.

What a terrible bastard.

Apparently he used the word fuck 35 times in the rant, not quite swearing like a trooper yet but he'll get there with someone else lol.

AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I heard the stories, I just never saw in this case, up close of his true persona.

I mean COME ON! I know a celebrity friend back in my homeland who was a nice lad, never loses it because of his diabetes and his dad's less of an asshole than Bale!

We need a new meme:

"TRASH THOSE FUCKING LIGHTS"

I'm sure he would be good as any bastard character, he's certainly made for the parts lol (american psycho he was good in, shame the film wasn't.)

AKA
I'm sorry Mr. Bale, but due to your "skills" of negotiation with people and crew, I'm afraid I can't be doing this scene with you any longer. Don't take it personally, chum, a few anger management sessions and I'll probably reconsider, but this ain't the time no more. I'm sorry. : (

[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14380#msg14380 date=1233754995]
I'm sorry Mr. Bale, but due to your "skills" of negotiation with people and crew, I'm afraid I can't be doing this scene with you any longer. Don't take it personally, chum, a few anger management sessions and I'll probably reconsider, but this ain't the time no more. I'm sorry. : (
[/quote]

And I'm sure his answer would contain quite a few "Fuck you's", "Fuck off's" and NO NO DON'T SHUT ME UP! lol
I guess everyone has a bad day :P

AKA
i will gladly take his beating and laugh it off with my heart. I'm sure he'll be freaked out to kill me. :monster:

Seriously though, if the man had a bad day, we have cigarettes, gum and anything that can remove stress.

I suspect this film will be shit... hence his rage came in....

AKA
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14382#msg14382 date=1233756510]
I dislike people who rage like that. =/
[/quote]

We all have our inner "Bale" at one point in life. We're backed into a corner and we just well... Need to bail out of it.

Tetsujin

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah
AKA
Tets
Even when pissed off, I never shouted at people like that.
Then again, I'm a better and more self-controlled person than most. :monster:

[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14389#msg14389 date=1233757615]

We all have our inner "Bale" at one point in life. We're backed into a corner and we just well... Need to bail out of it.
[/quote]

[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14388#msg14388 date=1233757557]
Seriously though, if the man had a bad day, we have cigarettes, gum and anything that can remove stress.
[/quote]

A bit contradicting ain't it?

Top Bottom