Batman rages

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm just comforting Tetsujin so he doesn't need to mindlessly bash Mr. Bale. :monster:

I have my brands of gums and cigarettes for anyone who is mad for the day.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14396#msg14396 date=1233759249]

I have my brands of gums and cigarettes for anyone who is mad for the day.
[/quote]

Take a truck full of crap like that to help him and then some.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Trust me, the man will leave the set smiling and on a happy note, the DP or directors will see the change. : DDDDD

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14400#msg14400 date=1233759573] Trust me, the man will leave the set smiling and on a happy note, the DP or directors will see the change. : DDDDD [/quote]

You mean give them all a bit of pot to smoke on "here, chill chris, smoke and fly".

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
more like "here, chill chris, smoke and meet ledger" amirite?

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14408#msg14408 date=1233761142] more like "here, chill chris, smoke and meet ledger" amirite? [/quote]

Lol yeah and the rest, Jesus, Budda etc. Of course the come-down would be earth shattering and I'd want to be in another country when that happend.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14396#msg14396 date=1233759249]
I'm just comforting Tetsujin so he doesn't need to mindlessly bash Mr. Bale. :monster: [/quote]

It's not mindlessly you stupid clown D=

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
It's fatherly advice!

like "NO! you will BE KILL BY SUPERVILLAINS!!!!!!!!"

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14434#msg14434 date=1233770006] No, we ARE the SUPERVILLAIN. Thought we agreed on that D= [/quote]

.... I'd like to know what you 2 are smokin, I'd like a puff too :duhard:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Everyone has their bad days and freak out moments eventually.

Shame that people are going to be so judgmental regarding this and talk shit about the guy when they really know next to nothing about his real personality. Person shouldn't be defined by the few bad moments in their life. But of course he's an actor, so by all means it's ok.

Besides, I'm sure he's embarrassed and according to Bruce, he apologized and moved on.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Wow kun your sounding like he beat you with a bat and left you for dead in a ditch once upon a time.
You gotta keep in mind the guys probably really stressed out and probably doesnt have alot of time for himself.

Acting is a very fucking stressful job , its not hard but your definetly going to be frustrated all the time. Waiting for cameras to be set up , make up being done , lighting being done , redoing takes alot of times. Redoing the takes again because after you finally got the line right someone else got it wrong. And so on.

Your treating the guy like hes a douche bag as if your going to meet him some day and hang out with him just to be annoyed or pissed.
Well your not , so him being pissed off shouldnt get a rise out of you like that.

Personally i love the guys work , hes a great actor and has definetly been in some top notch work pretty much all of his carreer thus far. i couldnt care less if he got pissed off at some guy on set , as long as those movies keep on coming.

kunoichi

dead
"Wow kun?" Are you refering to me by chance? If you are I think you've read my posts wrong, I've been joking with most of them. On serious note.. Yeah he's a good actor, never said he wasn't but in that rant, you've got to admit he went a bit overboard and was abusive. Just cause he's doing a stressfull job don't give you the right to act like a cunt, just imho.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I was joking Gabe. Well you know me :monster: Bale's stresses cannot be judged, just laughed at. Well at least until he screws up on drugs or does stupid things. Bale's still good.

Btw. Is Bruce his publicist? cos I smell funny lulz coming from that comment "NO BRUCE!"

Tet: I'm glad we agreed that WE ARE SUPERVILLAINS.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I still find this odd that they'd put this audio clip for us to hear now when they could've just uploaded it for the lulz 2 or 3 weeks after this incident. If it's some sort of a prank, then they've succeeded. Some idiots will lose their respect, some maintain it and consider the stressing moment they were in.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
He went overboard no disputing that. But writing off his character entirely because of it isn't fair.

I'm sure some of you, I could make you look like a dickhead too if you freaked out on someone and I recorded it and put it on the net.

I honestly doubt this tirade was just because of the guy fucking up on set. Because apparently this happened not long before his alleged assault on his mother and sister. Sounds like he's having personal problems, and he's letting it get in the way of business.

But still, this shit was hilarious.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I agree. Lulz are had.

And he should go for an anger management session then if that's the case. I don't want Batman's rep to go down because of a few overboard bashing and hitting of family members and crew.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=462.msg14436#msg14436 date=1233770752]
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14434#msg14434 date=1233770006] No, we ARE the SUPERVILLAIN. Thought we agreed on that D= [/quote]

.... I'd like to know what you 2 are smokin, I'd like a puff too :duhard:
[/quote] http://youarethedemons.com/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Mumble waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were supervillains in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Road were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Mumble was a super hero for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the superheroes and he said to dad "I want to be an hero daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SUPERVILLAINS!!!!!!!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the ACF he knew there were supervillains.
"This is Road" the radio crackered. "You must fight the supervillains!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the Supervillains
"I will shoot at him" said christian bale and he fired the rocket missiles. Mumble plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the supervillains!!" he shouted
The radio said "No, Mumble. You are the supervillains"
And then Mumble was a Clown.

Top Bottom