• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Batman rages

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
You're making him angry. You won't like Batman when he's angry.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=462.msg14294#msg14294 date=1233721839]
WAT IF I TRASH UR LIGHTS?!?!?
[/quote]

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRUCE!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
DO YOU WANT ME TO TRASH YOUR LIGHTS?!?!

Holy shit. That guy's a terror. Poor bastard being made this british guy's bitch on set.

What a terrible bastard.

kunoichi

dead
Not suprised that his tempers gone wild again, I'm just wondering when someone will end up punching him for it.

kunoichi

dead
Apparently he used the word fuck 35 times in the rant, not quite swearing like a trooper yet but he'll get there with someone else lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I heard the stories, I just never saw in this case, up close of his true persona.

I mean COME ON! I know a celebrity friend back in my homeland who was a nice lad, never loses it because of his diabetes and his dad's less of an asshole than Bale!

We need a new meme:

"TRASH THOSE FUCKING LIGHTS"

kunoichi

dead
Perhaps Bale should have auditioned for the role of a villan in the bat films instead. Suit him better lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
He should be that sergeant if a Full Metal Jacket remake is in the works. rofl

kunoichi

dead
I'm sure he would be good as any bastard character, he's certainly made for the parts lol (american psycho he was good in, shame the film wasn't.)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm sorry Mr. Bale, but due to your "skills" of negotiation with people and crew, I'm afraid I can't be doing this scene with you any longer. Don't take it personally, chum, a few anger management sessions and I'll probably reconsider, but this ain't the time no more. I'm sorry. : (

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14380#msg14380 date=1233754995]
I'm sorry Mr. Bale, but due to your "skills" of negotiation with people and crew, I'm afraid I can't be doing this scene with you any longer. Don't take it personally, chum, a few anger management sessions and I'll probably reconsider, but this ain't the time no more. I'm sorry. : (
[/quote]

And I'm sure his answer would contain quite a few "Fuck you's", "Fuck off's" and NO NO DON'T SHUT ME UP! lol
I guess everyone has a bad day :P

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
i will gladly take his beating and laugh it off with my heart. I'm sure he'll be freaked out to kill me. :monster:

Seriously though, if the man had a bad day, we have cigarettes, gum and anything that can remove stress.

I suspect this film will be shit... hence his rage came in....

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=462.msg14382#msg14382 date=1233756510]
I dislike people who rage like that. =/
[/quote]

We all have our inner "Bale" at one point in life. We're backed into a corner and we just well... Need to bail out of it.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Even when pissed off, I never shouted at people like that.
Then again, I'm a better and more self-controlled person than most. :monster:

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14389#msg14389 date=1233757615]

We all have our inner "Bale" at one point in life. We're backed into a corner and we just well... Need to bail out of it.
[/quote]

[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg14388#msg14388 date=1233757557]
Seriously though, if the man had a bad day, we have cigarettes, gum and anything that can remove stress.
[/quote]

A bit contradicting ain't it?

Top Bottom