Batman rages

A

Great Old One
... Crack... is... wack. :monster:
But that's not going to stop the kiddies. I'm pretty sure that most college students have tried it.

A

Great Old One
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=462.msg15451#msg15451 date=1233998436]
Come on! not all colleges are Americna Pies!
[/quote]
Yeah. I doubt that there are that many dumb idiots out there. But still, there are lots of people who do it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The only drug I've ever done is pot, and that only once (though that's mostly due to laziness; I didn't dislike it). At some point I may try various other hallucinogens; nothing else seems particularly appealing from what I've read about it.

kunoichi

dead
If anything should put the kiddies off drugs for good :monster:
amy-winehouse-3-high1.jpg

*cough* well anyways I thought I'd put a bit of info up
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/performance-enhancing-drugs/HQ01105

A

Great Old One
Post any picture of Amy Winehouse. You're guaranteed that she looks high in all of 'em. :monster:

kunoichi

dead
But then you've got guyz like these... One saw the light...The other.. HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE!?!?
Keith%20Richards%20rolling%20stone.jpg

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
To be fair though, with most drugs there are a plethora of people who've used them and come out all right. They just don't want to draw attention to themselves because the more visible examples of users of those drugs are so unflattering :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
[quote author=V link=topic=462.msg15455#msg15455 date=1233998786]
The only drug I've ever done is pot, and that only once (though that's mostly due to laziness; I didn't dislike it). At some point I may try various other hallucinogens; nothing else seems particularly appealing from what I've read about it.
[/quote]

Nothing else is really. Mushies is awwright but you come down really really hard which is why i've only done them once. Just stick to pot imho. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Honestly, the dangers of those drugs are often overstated by the mainstream press because users who are least able to handle them stand out the most, causing everyone else who uses them to not desire to speak up about their use due to not wanting to be stereotyped. That said, I still have no desire to try any of them :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=462.msg15465#msg15465 date=1234000134]
But then you've got guyz like these... One saw the light...The other.. HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE!?!?
Keith%20Richards%20rolling%20stone.jpg

[/quote]

Johnny Depp is an immortal unaging freak.

Top Bottom