Batman Villians Thread

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I mostly just started this so we could discuss some Batman baddies, like Poison Ivy, that fat penguin dude, Joker, perhaps, Harley, Riddler, what have you.

I prefer Ivy with green skin as opposed to white skin. Probably mostly for aesthetic reasons, though her skin partially having chlorophyll in it is a cool idea too. :awesome:

Also, what sort of Batman universe do you personally prefer? Burton-verse, Nolan-verse or (god forbid) Schumacher-verse? Depending on your favorite 'verse, how does this effect your favorite bad guys?

So like talk and shit.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I love Ivy and Harley together.

How's that for a start? :awesome:

I've always loved the Bruce Tim-verse, really.

Oh and whether she's pale or green, Ivy's the sex.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I love Ivy and Harley together.
I agree with this statement. :awesome:

I also like B:tAS (I haven't watched any other Timm-verse shows, unfortunately), I thought it was an excellent series with a lot of noir influences.

Also he made Harley, without whom we would have no IvyxHarley. :awesome:

Reonarudo Butsuchiru

Mischievous Boy
AKA
Reonarudo, Chiisutofupu, Butsuchiru, ReonarudoButsuchiru
I don't know much about the whole "verse" thingy, but I do love my fair share of Bain breaking a 32 year-old in half :-D

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Timm-verse is my definitive Batman. You just can't shake off that kind of nostalgia.

Harley/Ivy are the most adorable bffs ever, but I've always had a soft spot for Selina Kyle, even though she's not really portrayed as a villain anymore. Her relationship with Bruce rivals on Harley/Ivy levels of sexy, what can I say? :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Even Frank Miller's All Star Batman"It's so bad it's horrible! <3"and Robin-verse, Mumbles? 8[

Yeah, I think if I 'ship' two things in Batman, it's Ivy/Harley and Bruce/Selena. They're both quite lovely.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Frank Miller's all star was crazy funny for me. Robin verse I've yet to see.

I like Bruce and Diana.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
o so you're a Wondy/Bats fan.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
1230034185775.jpg

Now back to your regularly scheduled lesbian antics.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh my God, that's fucking adorable.

I seriously loved the comic and animated episode of "Mad Love." God, Harley's such a fucking hot and a cute girlfriend.

If anyone needs proof The Joker's out of his mind, they only need to look at the fact he's too busy chasing and plotting the demise of a man in tight leather and tights, dressed as a bat, to even pay attention to his smoking hot girlfriend like Harley.

That's the pinnacle of insanity.

In regards to other villains, another favorite I have is Mad Hatter.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This just isn't right :(

Top Bottom