• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Be Right Back

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Marcus hath arrived in London and we're departing for Tokyo tomorrow morning. Probs won't be around for at least a couple weeks but we shall return with photos :wacky:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Have fun ogling the bitches, you two! :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Have an awesome time. Bring me back some schoolgirl panties plz :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Have a blast you guys, aaaaaaa this is so awesome :reptar: Take tons of pictures of the maids in the maid cafe you'll frequent everything!! :awesome:

Safe flight and safe travels, you two <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I am immensely envious so you'd better compound my misery by having a fucking amazing time and taking a shitton of photos. :monster:
Safe travels an' shit, see you guys soon.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hot cosplayer pictures pls

also if you find a weird notebook on the ground, for the love of god don't pick it up or they'll make a bad netflix series about you

have fun <3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Have fun guys, super jealous of you!!

bring me back some authentic Pokemon cards plz? <3

Top Bottom