• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Before Crisis Fan Remake?

LoonySpectre

Pro Adventurer
Downloaded that too. The translation is so-so, but the game is fully playable (at least for the part I've already completed, up to Chapter 13).

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I haven't been shy about my opinion that Before Crisis was a lot better than Crisis Core from a narrative perspective, so I'm glad someone did this. It's really a shame that SE threw this game away like trash. I'm gonna give it a try before it gets C&D'd.

Radigar

Pro Adventurer
I finished this fan-game some time ago and I was surprised, as a former user of Rpg Maker I can value it as a great work of recreation at least visually.

By other hand some of Before Crisis's plot not appears or differs a lot from the original script, probably the author used some random mixed translations like Gunshot Romance which was quite novelized.

Even with all that, it have all my recognition.

Top Bottom