• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Ass

Best Ass

• AvecAloes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Danseru-kun

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dawn (Amy Pond)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Prince Lex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryushikaze

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tennyo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Hopefully somebody has tracked down all the pictures people have posted. This thread is likely to be a source of many, as is the photo thread. If no one comes up with pictures soon, I probably will later today.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Were there other people I was supposed to add? I completely forgot about that possibility :<

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm not winning? Shame on you people. I'll happily lose to Cassie's lovely ass any day of the week. :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm putting my vote down for Danseru. As she pointed out, even if she doesn't wanna flaunt it, that ass flaunts itself.

Every single female ass in the poll is lovely though. And the guy ass... well if I were gay enough yeah, I'd probably hit that.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
My reaction to the amount of votes I received

tumblr_inline_mfptcjMEL91r1am60.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm not even sure how I got a vote. I've never posted a pic of my rear on this forum before. :P

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
People must have extrapolated from your boobs that you are also likely to have an epic ass :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'd swear there is at least a hint of ass visible, even if only in profile, in one or two of your pics Tenny.

Top Bottom