• TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Man

Great Old One
AKA
Aaron
Vote for the person with the best facial hair at TLS. Hopefully somebody has tracked down all the pictures people have posted. This thread is likely to be a source of many, as is the photo thread. If no one comes up with pictures soon, I probably will later today.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
While I'm leaning for Sir's glorious beard I'm willing to wait for more pics of magnificent beards.

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth
My beard is magnificent. Still, this praise would humble me were my sin not Pride (although like the good captain, I'm a fan of all seven).

And Carlie, go look up my pic thrad submissions. If I'm there without a magnificent beard, I'm there bitching about shitty trimmers and such forcing me down to magnificent goatee :reapermon:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
My beard fled for the hills after I saw GLD's beard.
My beard has not been seen or heard from since then, if any of you know the where abouts of my fur please inform it that I am no longer interested in having him on my face due to shame.

edit:
And yes my beard was a "him" , his name was norman.

Dawnbreaker

~Heiress of Her Will~
AKA
Warrior of Light, Daryl Falchion, Dragonsoul, Dawnbreaker, Amy Pond, Cheryl Tunt
Oh hell, GLD, you're gonna win this hand's down I think. also, voted for ya.

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth
Awwww, actually thought I had a shot at getting ALL THE VOTES!!! which woulda been awesome as hell, especially in a brand new category and all.

... I agree Tres deserves some recognition for that bitchin' chin curtain though, so oh well :monster:

GLD, without hesitation I would follow you and your beard into battle. Each strand of your manly hair gives each of us the fighting prowess of a hundred panthers. With you as our leader, we can overcome any obstacle!

FORTH EORLINGAS!!!

Top Bottom