• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Drunk/Stoner

Best Drunk/Stoner

• CK (Tony/Hōtarō Oreki)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fangu

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • hitoshura (Claudia Wolf)

• looneymoon (Rishi)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Prince Lex

• Sami (Tifa Lockhart)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sprites

• Tiff (Celes Chere)

• Username

• Zee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people raise intoxicated to new art forms. Well, some of them, anyway. I don't know if you can describe Username's posts as "art".

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
rishi

no contest

Ghost X

Rishi is saying she is always baked, therefore I voted Rishi.

Next year, if you want this award, you'll know how to get my vote :wacky:.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
This one is difficult, or rather it would be if Lex wasn't my drinkin' buddy :awesome: He may not post drunk as often as some, but hanging out with him while drinking is the best. If I could cast two votes, Fangu would definitely be a close second.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Rishi is saying she is always baked, therefore I voted Rishi.

Next year, if you want this award, you'll know how to get my vote :wacky:.

The award is not "member who is drunk/stoned the most often" It's "Best Drunk/Stoner" therefore it is whichever drunk and/or stoner on TLS you like best. All of these people are known to be drunks and/or stoners, and out of all of them, I like Yop the best, so I voted him.

Ghost X

I just so happen to think the best drunk/stoner is the person who makes everyone aware of the fact the most often. At least, to my recollection, which is aaaall that matters.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
Loony. Fuckin' duh. Consistently intelligent and eloquent. Always. Even when plastered/pissed out of her gourd.

Kind of hilarious that I am posting about this while shitfaced. Is it noticeable? Does this make my butt look big?

Lex

Administrator
TLS: Where you're not really a member until you've posted while fucked :monster:

For me, it's between Rishi, Sprites and Fangu. I would totally vote GLD for the drunken times <3 but he's not in this one, I wish I'd nominated you drinking buddy!

I love Rishi's "baked" posts of extreme wisdom.

I love Fangu's drunk voice.

And also Sprites:
* Sprites ([email protected]) has joined #TLS
<PrinceLex> sprites
<PrinceLex> at half 12?
<PrinceLex> i am impressed
<Sprites> drunk
<PrinceLex> YAY
<PrinceLex> DRUNK SPRITES
<Sprites> been ouyt with then workk ones
<PrinceLex> Oh I knew they were a bad influence
<Sprites> not workin til ten tomoroow[]
<Sprites> whens the nest6 ff sykpe chast

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I vote for the person who came up with the idea of the Drinking Thread in the first place.
related topic: Why isn't there an AHOY I'M PISSED thread? Some of us could do some serious damage there. Cheers from the soccer pub with four guy mates who insists I drink in their pace

Fangu

Great Old One
Haha! I'd totally forgotten about that :lol: Dawn made the drinking thread three weeks later after that, we'd been talking about it a few times in #tls, so I guess that's the origin of the (edit: current) drinking thread. TLS history lesson rait thurr.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Then I guess I'm not a real member yet. :sadpanda:

Yes, you must get plastered and embarrass yourself for your TLS hazing, :monster:.

Maybe we should have a last friday of the month thing to close off the year, it's right between xmas and new year's, so should work.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I can understand why people forget that I created that thread: I'm so infreqently there since the timing is invariably shitty for me.

I'm actually grateful I didn't get nominated for this since the last I was wasted while online with people I apparently pissed them off with my antics. :s

That said I actually haven't spoken to any of the nominated while they were wasted. I have no idea who to vote for. oO

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm gonna go with Sprites. She's awesome in both drunk chatting and drunk Skyping :lol:

Also
Sami (Tifa Lockhart)
I thought Sami was Serah Farron? Or is her current un Tifa Lockhart? Bc I thought Tifa Lockhart was... uh what's her name.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Oh, maybe so. I thought she used both SNs at some point, but it's possible she's not using that SN now :< Now someone needs to help me sort out my confusion :<

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yes, you must get plastered and embarrass yourself for your TLS hazing, :monster:.

Maybe we should have a last friday of the month thing to close off the year, it's right between xmas and new year's, so should work.

You're assuming we'll be alive for xmas and New Year's. :monster:

Top Bottom