• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Female Member

Best Female Member?

• crack

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balthea (Thane/Data Nully)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Adri

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Aki

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Celes (Rin Tohsaka)

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Mai (Chi/Amethyst)

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
oh god who do i pick i like crack and celes so much oh god this is physically hurting me

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
UNFORGIVABLE! I SHALL INCREASE THE VOTE OF BROOKE.

I'll vote for you next year, Chi

wynaut_83666369.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'll vote for whoever gets their tits out.

I will also settle for ass shots

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
OHO IT'S ON NOW

/saboteur

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
No has voted for me?

YOU HAVE ALL SEALED YOUR DOOM. I WILL DESTROY THIS PLANET AND ALL THE PATHETIC LIFEFORMS THAT LIVE HERE.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
No has voted for me?

YOU HAVE ALL SEALED YOUR DOOM. I WILL DESTROY THIS PLANET AND ALL THE PATHETIC LIFEFORMS THAT LIVE HERE.

I haven't voted yet. I will vote for you if you spare me.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I haven't voted yet. I will vote for you if you spare me.

Yes, you will be spared if you vote for me. And come to live the rest of your life as my personal slave which will entail cooking, cleaning, and fetching me various items that I require everyday. Anything less is unacceptable.

If you refuse these terms, you will be deemed expendable and your existence will be promptly erased.

Top Bottom