• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best n00b

Best N00b?

• Tifabelle

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Octorawk

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Xpelair

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Obsidian Fire

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Does a lemon party have anything to do with lemon fanfics? Cause if so, I think I can get in on that.

No, that would be good. Unfortunately I have the terrible knowledge, lemon party is.......*drumroll*
three old dudes having a threesome

A difficult draw between Tifabelle and Octorawk, but vote goes to Octorawk because an unfair bit of awesome with Tifabelle stems from her avatar image. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
No, that would be good. Unfortunately I have the terrible knowledge, lemon party is.......*drumroll*
three old dudes having a threesome

Oh. No I do not want any part of that. nm

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Oh. No I do not want any part of that. nm

To be honest, I dont think they'd want you :monster:

A difficult draw between Tifabelle and Octorawk, but vote goes to Octorawk because an unfair bit of awesome with Tifabelle stems from her avatar image. :monster:

Hey, my avi is plenty awesome too! :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
goatse, lemon party....

vomit.jpg

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm leaning towards Octorawk or Xpelair.

They're currently in the gold medal positions in my rigorous and thorough examination of this year's crop.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I haven't really met Obsidian Fire or Yoshi that much around the forums, so, I'm glad of that.

This is impossible enough deciding between Tifabelle, Octorawk and Xpelair.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You know, Early and Kaden are both in the Christmas OVA...and not in an embarrassing way.

...for now, at least.

Did I mention that I voted for Octo, Kris? :oscar:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Voted Octorawk. Arts students need to stick together.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Voted. Not at all influenced by Keen. :whistle:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I think I did, but I can't remember exactly, it was so long ago! :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
tbh

Octo's name makes me think of an octopus

an octopus playing the guitar

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
This is where I robbed my name from

octorawk.jpg

I just didnt think I'd be hanging around here long enough for it to matter. But its stuck now :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I just didnt think I'd be hanging around here long enough for it to matter. But its stuck now :monster:

I looked it up cause I had a feeling it meant something, and I saw it on a tshirt. You can always change your name if you want. Everyone else does it :kermit:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Yeah, but I find that confusing! Plus I can't think of a new name that wouldnt actually suck....so for now I'm sticking with it. Maybe when I get a few ideas I'll do a poll thread and you guys can choose :wacky:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA

Ha ha, I wasnt having a go or anything dude! I was just saying it gets confusing...like what happens if you cyber with someone and then forget who it was...and then the next week its all 'wow that was awesome when we did that' and theyre all like 'dude wtf, that wasnt me you fuckin perv' etc.

Not you specifically of course, I meant the royal 'you' :monster:

Top Bottom