• Soak

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Vote for the new member who has brightened TLS' days the most.

AvecAloes

Donator
This one was a hard one. I was really torn between Fangu, Flint, and Danseru, but I decided to go with Danseru for her enthusiastic FFVII posts and the creation of TLS's very own tumblr page :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I was a bit surprised to see a couple of names on the list - if someone joined one day before me, they may as well have been here since the beginning and I wouldn't have noticed the difference - so I thought I'd look up everyone's join date. Yes, I'm a nerd.

• AvecAloes: November 2011
  • CameoAmalthea: August 2012
  • McGarry, Ciaran: June 2012
  • Danseru-kun: November 2011
  • Fangu: October 2011
  • Flintlock: January 2012
  • Kassi: April 2012
  • King Porky Minch: August 2012
  • Kuja9001: September 2012
  • Kuroto: March 2012
  • Leaferian: December 2012
  • Loki: March 2012
  • Soak: January 2012
Deciding who to vote for will be trickier :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
I was even nominated last year but didn't make the poll because someone messed up, giggle. But yeah this is going to be insanely hard. Not sure I can even vote. I'm gonna have to roll a dice.

I have to congratulate Leafe though, because he was nominated the same day he joined XD That's an achievement.

Lex

Administrator
I voted for Leafe because he's one of the only people on that list I actually consider to be a newcomer :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Gotta go with Fangu, after she joined it felt like she had always been here, also she has done more in a year here than I have done in almost 4. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I had to randomly select from about half the list. Ended up picking Avec. And I think I'm ok with that, cause Avec = win and thus needs more love.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Argh, you people and these difficult cateogries!

Anyways, I vote for Flint, because he always feels new to me, but also like old hat. I always enjoy his posts.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
What she was getting at was that Demona probably wasn't nominated by anyone.

I now understand how the TLS awards work.

On topic: Holy be-fuck-jeez what an awesome pile of newbies! Soak and Flintlock and Avec and Cameo and well the whole list. Rock on.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Fangu gets gold, Danseru in second place, Flint and Avec tied for third. I think everyone except maybe Porky will agree the top three has a good set of names in it, even if some would shift the order around a little :reapermon:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'll vote for Soak. She signed up only a few days before me but never gave any impression of being new. She just seemed to fit in straight away, and she always made hanging out in IRC more fun :)

Top Bottom