• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Newcomer

Best Newcomer

• AvecAloes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • CameoAmalthea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ciaran McGarry

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Danseru-kun

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Fangu

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Flintlock

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Kassi

• King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)

• Kuja9001

• Kuroto

• Leaferian

• Loki

• Soak

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Vote for the new member who has brightened TLS' days the most.

AvecAloes

Donator
This one was a hard one. I was really torn between Fangu, Flint, and Danseru, but I decided to go with Danseru for her enthusiastic FFVII posts and the creation of TLS's very own tumblr page :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I was a bit surprised to see a couple of names on the list - if someone joined one day before me, they may as well have been here since the beginning and I wouldn't have noticed the difference - so I thought I'd look up everyone's join date. Yes, I'm a nerd.

• AvecAloes: November 2011
  • CameoAmalthea: August 2012
  • McGarry, Ciaran: June 2012
  • Danseru-kun: November 2011
  • Fangu: October 2011
  • Flintlock: January 2012
  • Kassi: April 2012
  • King Porky Minch: August 2012
  • Kuja9001: September 2012
  • Kuroto: March 2012
  • Leaferian: December 2012
  • Loki: March 2012
  • Soak: January 2012
Deciding who to vote for will be trickier :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
I was even nominated last year but didn't make the poll because someone messed up, giggle. But yeah this is going to be insanely hard. Not sure I can even vote. I'm gonna have to roll a dice.

I have to congratulate Leafe though, because he was nominated the same day he joined XD That's an achievement.

Lex

Administrator
I voted for Leafe because he's one of the only people on that list I actually consider to be a newcomer :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Gotta go with Fangu, after she joined it felt like she had always been here, also she has done more in a year here than I have done in almost 4. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I had to randomly select from about half the list. Ended up picking Avec. And I think I'm ok with that, cause Avec = win and thus needs more love.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Argh, you people and these difficult cateogries!

Anyways, I vote for Flint, because he always feels new to me, but also like old hat. I always enjoy his posts.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
What she was getting at was that Demona probably wasn't nominated by anyone.

I now understand how the TLS awards work.

On topic: Holy be-fuck-jeez what an awesome pile of newbies! Soak and Flintlock and Avec and Cameo and well the whole list. Rock on.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Fangu gets gold, Danseru in second place, Flint and Avec tied for third. I think everyone except maybe Porky will agree the top three has a good set of names in it, even if some would shift the order around a little :reapermon:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'll vote for Soak. She signed up only a few days before me but never gave any impression of being new. She just seemed to fit in straight away, and she always made hanging out in IRC more fun :)

Top Bottom