• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best ship

Best ship?

• ForcexTres

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • HitoxWinter

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • RishixAki

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • TifabellexPixel

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • DaconxAva

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Celesxcrack

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • AdrixBex

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • VendelxEurasianGirl

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Vote for your favorite TLS ship (of the selection, I know there are a billion more. And I didn't put and doubles of members.) :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
How was VendelxAnastar not nominated. I mean seriously.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I dunno....I detected more of a sexual frission between Tres and Anastar myself :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
see that rishixaki has 3 votes
1250270182_eve_giggle.gif

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I really wanted that one...but I was doing them on a first come first serve basis and wanted to stick to not doubling up...

I suppose I could add it.

Although I'm starting to think Road has a thing for Mako, going by the voting threads.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Hey man, it's a just total of ONE category that I demand that he be a nominee. And, of all things, you wankers want to throw a fit about it. :monster:

Also, Dacon and Mako were shipped before shipping was cool.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
tifabelle x pixel

or tifabelle x pixel's voice

I'm ok with this

also if I knew this was a category, I may have nommed mako x hito

Vendel

Banned
I was prepared for a discussion on Navel Warships. Like the battleship....and so on.

I am disappoint.

I am doubly disappoint that I am paired with someone who I am not even sure I have even interacted with. FHS or Drake would have made much more sense. This list just smacks of laziness.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
forcextres OTP

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I think this category needs fanart and fanfic

Splintered

unsavory tart
tbh, my dream is to have TresxHito. Then science would allow them to have bbs and with the magic of eugenics, the kid will probably be able to speak fluent Japanese. Then he would spend the rest of his life dedicated to translating for TLS and all my FF needs.

Skilled child labor is the only way.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Top Bottom