• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best ship

Best ship?

• ForcexTres

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • HitoxWinter

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • RishixAki

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • TifabellexPixel

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • DaconxAva

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Celesxcrack

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • AdrixBex

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • VendelxEurasianGirl

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I actually thought I did... well I meant to, too late now, oh well :monster:

Force said he didn't include the same person more than once and made them first-come first-serve. So I guess that's why it's not on there. It's a shame whoever submitted VendelxEurasiangirl did it first though, because yeah, it's not like she's anywhere near as much of a presence on this board.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Force said he didn't include the same person more than once and made them first-come first-serve. So I guess that's why it's not on there. It's a shame whoever submitted VendelxEurasiangirl did it first though, because yeah, it's not like she's anywhere near as much of a presence on this board.

Also Quex didn't actually nominate anything for best ship :P

Ariadne said:
We're hard at work on this

YOU CHEATER

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex

tumblr_lvjzdr68Ki1qhoyb4.gif

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Why was there never a dacon x mumble? We always exchange tsundere banters all over the fucking place! &____8

tbh, my dream is to have TresxHito. Then science would allow them to have bbs and with the magic of eugenics, the kid will probably be able to speak fluent Japanese. Then he would spend the rest of his life dedicated to translating for TLS and all my FF needs.

Skilled child labor is the only way.

This Child of Destiny will build a bridge of communication between East and West. Japan will widen their horizons and make GREAT games with a global perspective in mind. Square will listen to fans around the world and learn from other gaming companies how to make games efficiently. Thanks to the spawn of TresxHito, thanks to The Chosen One, we will finally get that FFVII remake.

The prophet has spoken.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This Child of Destiny will build a bridge of communication between East and West. Japan will widen their horizons and make GREAT games with a global perspective in mind. Square will listen to fans around the world and learn from other gaming companies how to make games efficiently. Thanks to the spawn of TresxHito, thanks to The Chosen One, we will finally get that FFVII remake.

The prophet has spoken.

Why did I read that and think 'From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, 'til man exists no more.'

:/

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I gave akirishi my vote, but only because telerra wasn't an option

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It was a hard choice between Rishi/Aki and winter/hito

but in the end my desire for trophies beat out my appreciation for kawaii

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

The prophet has spoken.

For the good of the world, hito must be my uke.

Why did I read that and think 'From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, 'til man exists no more.'

:/

Our offspring will be a bit like the Buddha -- capable of being either mankind's redeemer or conquerer.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
For the good of the world, hito must be my uke.
you're not following the rules of yaoi

british rule>age rule>height rule>hair color rule

having an accent means you always top, which overrules the other person being taller, older, or having dark hair.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Come on guys you who would you rather see have sloppy make outs

The third top-thanked person on the forum and the only member to have a fanclub made for them without asking

OR

The dude who only ever posts in the LTD (ew the ltd that place smells like old fish poops!) and FORCE (who just smells, his odour is so pungent I feel it wafting into my living room!)

So yeah vote Aki/Rishi

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
HitoXTres has my love

hitoandtres.png

Unfortunately they're not on the list so I just made a random choice a la Russian roulette.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
well some people appreciate CLASSYNESS as well :monster:

said classyness which includes telling people that they smell bad :awesome:

(ps. vote for me)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
british rule>age rule>height rule>hair color rule
i'm already winning on the first two alone

also anyone who doesn't vote for me and winter is a bigot. even the ones who voted for tres/force and rishi/aki.

you know who you are.

Top Bottom