• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Site Contributor

Best Site Contributor

• Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Fangu

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Flintlock

• Pixel

• Prince Lex

• Ryushikaze

• Shademp

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Vote for the person who has made the best contributions to the front site.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's honestly a tricky choice, :monster:.

Fangu, for her work on the front page
Flint, for his work on the front page
Lex, for his work on the front page
Shademp, for his work on the front page
Need I go on? :monster:

^this is why I feel I can't place a vote in this poll and still have a good conscience. I like the work everybody has done and I don't want to give the label "best" to anyone.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
You're both right; it's been a team effort, and all the better for it.

Going by man-hours (woman-hours!) alone, though, I have a feeling Fangu has put in the most time working on TLS. She's been one of the keystones of the whole redesign. I'm not sure what we would have done without her. So she gets my vote, but that's not to say that the others wouldn't deserve the recognition either :)

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Flipped a coin. Coin said Fangu. Seriously, the forces of chance and randomness really seem to like me voting for Fangu.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I went with Ryu for his work with the audio commentaries, let's plays, and audio books.
And why wasn''t hito nominated? He deserves some recognition for his translation work. I would've nominated him myself if I could nominate 4 people. But I could only nominate 3, so I nominated Ryu for aforementioned reasons, Lex for his work on the front page, and Squall of SeeD for writing many an enjoyable plot analysis and for his work with translations.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I voted for my dear Flint, because sometimes I wish he would contribute to this site a bit less. :P

Top Bottom