• Cookie Monster

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

The Minish Elf
I voted Cookie Monster for the same reason in the last thread that was deleted :)
(You rock Cookie Monster! :> )

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
gaiz shouldn't we vote for actual yanno, site staff?

Emma

The Minish Elf
Oh! I didn't even know Cookie Monster changed his name >.<

I gotta look in the AKA boxes next time lol

Well...Sirius Black still has my vote ^^

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
:facepalm:

Anyone who doesn't vote hito on this one, seriously has no damn clue how much translated Final Fantasy content hitoshura has busted his balls to provide the front page. That's is pretty damn silly.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Well, I didn't know him and I think it would have be unfair of me to vote for a person I didn't at least met once just because he translated stuff... :(
I thank him though, for doing such hard work. I'm sure I've read some of his translated stuff over the internet and didn't realize it.

I'm sorry if I wasn't suppose to vote for Sirius Black AKA Cookie Monster. I wish I could vote two times >.<

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Right... so anyone who voted for Road, just wasted a vote, really.
Because fuck dammit, A: Hito's site staff, Road's not. Road's not actually eligible. B: Hito is responsible for almost all of the translations up on the front page in some way or another. How the hell DOESN'T he deserve this one?
Voting for the cookie, no offense man, is an insult to Hito and just calls into question just what the hell most people are voting for here.

Emma

The Minish Elf
:( I didn't know Cookie Monster wasn't Site Staff. I'm sorry. I voted for him because he was nice to me, and that in my book, meant best Site Staff. T.T

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Hito has my vote. Sounds like he did a lot of good from reading the posts.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:facepalm:

Anyone who doesn't vote hito on this one, seriously has no damn clue how much translated Final Fantasy content hitoshura has busted his balls to provide the front page. That's is pretty damn silly.

Screw you guy, you're the one who put up the most articles an' shit :monster:.

Also, I vote yea to disqualify Cookie Monster.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm merely but a humble publisher.

And yeah, I second the vote to disqualify the cookie eating fiend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom