Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Flip a coin? O wait.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Some retard nominated him for it. And another nominated me for Best Admin, lulz. If he wins this, I should get best admin, imho. :monster:

Emma

The Minish Elf
:P I voted for Cookie Monster because he seems fair. When I ask for name changes on other forums, they freak out and insult me. I was surprised when Cookie Monster didn't :)

(I hope I was allowed to vote and post.)

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Not only is Mako not eligible for this, there are people voting for him.

Hey, I'd vote for Mako in a heartbeat if he was a Super Mod, but he isn't. What the hell, people?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I think it's kinda funny. :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
:P I voted for Cookie Monster because he seems fair. When I ask for name changes on other forums, they freak out and insult me. I was surprised when Cookie Monster didn't :)

(I hope I was allowed to vote and post.)

It seems you don't know about me.

Cookie Monster has long been attributed to freedom from tyranny and persecution. So, whenever you need a name change, just ask. :monster:

The other staff members will be glad to help as well.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Well, you seemed fair and nice, so I had to vote my first vote here for the person that helped me ^^

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Voting for the best super moderator is the equivalent of voting for the 'best sexually transmitted disease'

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
BUT WHICH ONE OF THEM IS THE AIDS? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom