• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Thread Killer

Best Thread Killer

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cthulhu (YopY)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Ryushikaze

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Tennyo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Username

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Zealkin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
We must have a knack for stopping conversation dead in its tracks :<

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I... may have to skip voting in here. Literally everyone on this list is pretty cool to talk to, even if the convo gets a bit heated or off track.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Easily Yop, those tentacles are notorious thread killers, a fact that I think they're proud of. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Aaron, you ran a query to find how many threads each person has been the last poster in, but you never did run another to find how many threads they've posted in, so we can get the figures in percentages :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'll give you another vote, Matt. No offence, but I think you're trying too hard to fit in. A lot of your posts would be treated differently if you had been here longer and we all knew you better. Take it easy :)

Ghost X

I bet you a bazillion dollars he isn't trying to fit in at all, rather acting like his normal self. It is I who is trying to fit in. I took a personality test the other day, and I scored disturbingly high on agreeableness. Yes, folks. I'm a... "yes man".

:crymoar:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I bet you a gazillion bazillion dollars that you will read this.

I believe you now owe me a gazillion bazillion dollars.

Or I believe I never accepted the bet :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fuck you all, I've been the boss of killing threads stone dead since ACF. I didn't even get a nomination, so bollocks to you all. Tossers.

Top Bottom