• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Biggest Drama Whore

Biggest Drama Whore?

• Channy

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Aaron

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Quexinos

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Haichinamie

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Cloud Skye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MOG

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nah, Quex is definitely not the biggest drama whore on that list. Not by a long shot. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I can't believe I'm in 2nd place. When are you guys gonna let the past be the past and move on with your pathetic lives? I've bent over backwards for this place on more than one occasion and I really think you could be a little more respectful here. Why the hell was I even nominated? This whole thing is nothing but one big popularity contest and it's intended to hurt and you know what? It's working.

Well good job guys, way to be better than ACF. Seriously get the hell over yourselves. My god....

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
wrong23.jpeg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
But this is how I always do it :(

Also I'm leaving, it's obvious this place has no respect for me. Goodbye. I'll enjoy watching your forum fall flat on its face without me.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I won't do it for less than $50,000 and I want the money up front.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
[EDIT- for those who missed it, there was an idiot posting n00dz in the post before this one, and I'm assuming they've been killed in the most violent manner]

I can just sense the thunderous wrath of the Admins descending on this thread at this very moment.

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Hey shaddap, I used to have one in my room!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Two words for you, "IP Ban."

Also another word for you, "Lawsuit."

Keep it up I'm sure you eventually hit rock bottom in this hole you are digging.

NoenGaruth

AKA
Do be sure to keep your eye on TLS for more of these in the future, and for many years to go!

Dawn knows exactly how to stop this. *smiles*

Now, I like pron as much as the next guy, but Dawn is one of our own and here on TLS we don't tollerate extortion on our fellow members.

Two words for you, "IP Ban."

Also another word for you, "Lawsuit."

Keep it up I'm sure you eventually hit rock bottom in this hole you are digging.

Right on! Couldn't have said it better myself.

NoenGaruth

AKA
Yeah but once they go in your mouth they all wind up the same colour

Also doesnt Tets have the authority to ban?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
All mods are blue here, silly. lol :P (at least I think so)

And OH SCHNAPP Noen. :awesome:

And I thought he did as well. :/

But anyway no more talk of this in a thread.

NoenGaruth

AKA
Agreed, back to the topic at hand, to which I'll say that I voted for Channy since she screwed over our RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom