• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Biggest Drama Whore

Biggest Drama Whore?

• Channy

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Aaron

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Quexinos

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Haichinamie

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Cloud Skye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MOG

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
EDIT:
oh we're back on topic uh...

So don't you guys think Mako is an awful admin? I think he is... he shouldn't be an admin. I should be. y/n?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
If you mean the people who are yellow they are the ones who have donated money. :)

@ Noen: I'm inclined to agree with your train of thought. I've over it now but it does seem to hold the most logic.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
EDIT:
oh we're back on topic uh...

So don't you guys think Mako is an awful admin? I think he is... he shouldn't be an admin. I should be. y/n?

Quexy for Admin? YES PLEASE!

@ Noen: I'm inclined to agree with your train of thought. I've over it now but it does seem to hold the most logic.

Yeah doesn't bother me anymore, since we now have a shiney new RP of our own!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Seriously, Channy doesn't even come here anymore, why is she getting so many votes?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Seriously, Channy doesn't even come here anymore, why is she getting so many votes?
I don't see you flipping shit and taking RPs with you.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah. I kind of really lost my desire to post in the RP for a while after she left. But I'm getting back into it now. :)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I don't see you flipping shit and taking RPs with you.

... why would I talk RPs with myself? :monster:

EDIT:
OH you said TAKE.... she took an RP?... that's a shame.
I guess I can't compete with that... I don't think I've so far caused any real drama here have I?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
... why would I talk RPs with myself? :monster:

EDIT:
OH you said TAKE.... she took an RP?... that's a shame.
I guess I can't compete with that... I don't think I've so far caused any real drama here have I?

I'm really not joking when I say that you're pretty damn irrelevant on every level.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
And yet you're so easily forgettable :'<

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
oh well hey thanks :monster:
But my post a couple pages ago was a joke, that's how I used to act...

were you the one who broke the tie?

Ghost X

Quite possibly, I voted for Channy cos she got banned from FC for being a drama whore, or something, so my vote was based on that =P

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I guess I can't compete with that but if this was ye ol' ACF, I'd probably be a shoe in.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
If this was ACF then I'd nominate Sacred Wolf for the Lifetime Achievement award in this category. Srsly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom