• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Biggest Dramawhore

Biggest Drama Whore?

• winter

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Vendel

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • NoenGaruth

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • MakoEyes (Smooth Criminal)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Neo Bahamut

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Bex

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Omega

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Quexinos

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Why isn't force up there?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
bex is both the biggest dramawhore and the biggest whore

all of the rp forum has seen her running around in her knickers

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Kimble, drama, seriously? Compared to some of the other jerks on this poll? lolololololololol
HE'S MORE OF A DRAMAWHORE THAN NEO BAHAMUT WHO JOINED THE FORUM SPECIFICALLY TO START SHIT WITH PEOPLE?

wat is dis

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Short memories is what it is, most assuredly. Neo Bahamut was back in April. Drama (intentional or otherwise) involving meg was much more recent.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I object. Kamble can't be the biggest one. Impossible. Impossible. How can this be?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Its because he went full Wikileaks on Ryu's perversion.

Apparently that's drama.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
funny-pictures-cat-giggles-teehee1.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Its because he went full Wikileaks on Ryu's perversion.

Apparently that's drama.

Yes, yes it is. Since his 'going full wikileaks' was at best making mountains of a single molehill, and possibly an outright lie since no one else active on the board at the time it was supposed to happen recalls it happening.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
'Apparently that's all close to drama as TLS gets' then.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I seem to recall two other people that did, and who posted in the thread I made.

You know, the one that was deleted?

But I forget, I'm insane and delusional.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Mmhmm. As you please. Though I seem to recall those being your choice of words at the time.

Not reopening it just because it's suddenly convenient for you now. The truth has been put out there; it's up to others to decide what to believe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom