• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Biggest Dramawhore

Biggest Drama Whore?

• winter

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Vendel

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • NoenGaruth

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • MakoEyes (Smooth Criminal)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Neo Bahamut

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Bex

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Omega

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Quexinos

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I believe in both of you.

Aka you both are idiots. Stop this nonsense. Ryu can fiddle with kids all he wants as he pleases, Megs can be a humble asshat of a good man as he pleases. So please PLEASE.

can't we all just get along?

lol

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Mmhmm. As you please. Though I seem to recall those being your choice of words at the time.

Not reopening it just because it's suddenly convenient for you now. The truth has been put out there; it's up to others to decide what to believe.

The truth has not been put out. Libel has been put out. And yes, I called your claims crazy and delusional. I had ascribed to you mistaken sincerity. I no longer ascribe to you the sincerity.

I believe in both of you.

Aka you both are idiots. Stop this nonsense. Ryu can fiddle with kids all he wants as he pleases, Megs can be a humble asshat of a good man as he pleases. So please PLEASE.

In which case there will be zero kiddy fiddling. I can't speak to Meg's desired level of asshattery, though.

can't we all just get along?

lol

The record shows that apparently, no, we cannot.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
WHY IS THERE DRAMA IN THE DRAMWHORE THREAD?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If I came to the dramawhore thread and found drama, can I go to the hot female thread and view hot females? :huh:

In which case I'm staying the fuck away from most pistoning pen0r.

Splintered

unsavory tart
If I came to the dramawhore thread and found drama, can I go to the hot female thread and view hot females? :huh:
No, Actually going to the hot female threads is more drama. Which is also about Ryu oddly enough.

It must be Ryu week.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
In which case there will be ALOT of kiddy fiddling. I can't speak to Meg's desired level of asshattery, though.

hmmmm... Let me call a friend. :whistle:

chris-hansen-dateline-nbc2.jpg

HE'S HERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH A TOUGH TIME, RYU. TRUST IN HIM.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Accept therapy. I care for you greatly to not let your name be tarnished you know. :'

Top Bottom