• Vendel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If you're looking for information on Bahamut's stats in Final Fantasy X, these people probably have you covered.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Screw Bahamut's stats, try every single FFVII script and text and scene and whatnot, :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
If you're looking for information on Bahamut's stats in Final Fantasy X, these people probably have you covered.
These people would probably say "which Bahamut do you mean?". Belgemine's Bahamut, Isaaru's Bahamut, Dark Bahamut, or the Bahamut you can summon (which is also fought later)? If it's the latter, it would be difficult to say much about his stats without more information, as they change according to Yuna's own stats and the number of battles you have fought since acquiring them - not to mention that they can be upgraded via the Aeon Soul.

:monster:

Despite that, I don't think I should be in the running for this. I am only knowledgeable about VII through X and XII, and of those games, I would only consider myself a "wonk" on VII, IX and X. I know there are other candidates in this poll whose base is even narrower, but I don't have the phenomenal depth of knowledge that they do (Shademp, I'm looking at you). So I'm outclassed on both aspects.

I vote according to who has the biggest base of knowledge, so I think Ryu and/or Tres deserve top spot. I wouldn't feel guilty if I ended up on Third Place though.

(I am slowly playing through more FFs so I can roam this forum with less of a bad conscience :awesomonster:)

AvecAloes

Donator
Mmm, I'm caught between Ryu and Tres. Must contemplate/read their posts concerning a wide variety of FFs. Or be lazy and flip a coin.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Shademp. Shademp may not have played and/or obsessed over the games other than VII the way some of our other nominees have, but when it comes to VII? Dude will all but crawl over broken glass for the most obscure bit of info. He will dismantle the entire game piece by piece just for 30 seconds of unused video or find out a farmboy is actually the control panel of an elevator. Who among us can top that?

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
The award is Biggest Final Fantasy wonk, not biggest FFVII wonk though. And Ryu needz moar votes ppl. He's knowledgeable enough about FF that he deserves to at least be in the top 3.

Lex

Administrator
Who in the holy fudge voted for me? 0_o

I can't deny that I know a lot about Final Fantasy, but it's specific ones - in the same vein as Flint. In V-XIII-2 barring XI i'd consider myself "knowledgeable" but beyond that there are far more suitable people there.

Thanks for voting anyway :desu:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Maybe this is one of those awards that nobody really wants to win (like most pedantic *cough*). Strange if that is the case, though. I'd be honoured to win - but only if I actually deserved it :)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I vote according to who has the biggest base of knowledge, so I think Ryu and/or Tres deserve top spot. I wouldn't feel guilty if I ended up on Third Place though.

(I am slowly playing through more FFs so I can roam this forum with less of a bad conscience :awesomonster:)

Don't sell yourself short. I voted for you. :monster:

Though it was between you and Ryu. I couldn't pick for a while. I went with you when I looked at the results thus far and noticed that you and I were tied. :awesome:

Shademp. Shademp may not have played and/or obsessed over the games other than VII the way some of our other nominees have, but when it comes to VII? Dude will all but crawl over broken glass for the most obscure bit of info. He will dismantle the entire game piece by piece just for 30 seconds of unused video or find out a farmboy is actually the control panel of an elevator. Who among us can top that?

No one.

Lex

Administrator
Awww Flinty being pedantic is a good thing. I'm quite pedantic myself, I just sometimes forget where the line is between being good pedantic and annoying pedantic.... especially when I'm talking to you. It's like we multiply or something...flex 4eva

Top Bottom