Bill & Ted 3...? Excellent!! *guitar solo*

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Seems like it won't be released in Spain :sadpanda: There's no trailer in Castillian, and there's not even an entry for the dubbing cast in the webpage of the official Spanish dubbing database. They announced on summer 2019 it would be released here at some point in 2020. Not happening.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Seems like it won't be released in Spain :sadpanda: There's no trailer in Castillian, and there's not even an entry for the dubbing cast in the webpage of the official Spanish dubbing database. They announced on summer 2019 it would be released here at some point in 2020. Not happening.

edcdd168da010b687923e1012d26e86c.gif

edit: I just realized this thread is TEN YEARS OLD. Man, they've been trying to get this movie made for a long time, haven't they. I was sceptical it would ever happen but I'm glad they got it done.

Last edited:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon

Exactly. Might have to resort to other methods and workarounds :/

BTW! I had never EVER seen these movies, and the only reference of it existing was of a screenshot of the first movie, when they are talking with Socrates for the first time, in one of my school textbooks (I remember it was English). Okay, just had a marathon of the two movies and I have to say that I sorely miss this kind of silly, non-pretentious, happy-ending cinema. It has been a long, long, looooooooooong time since I enjoyed any movie starring teenagers as main characters.

Also 80's and early 90's

Also Keanu Reeves ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
edit: I just realized this thread is TEN YEARS OLD. Man, they've been trying to get this movie made for a long time, haven't they. I was sceptical it would ever happen but I'm glad they got it done.

It is CRAZY to think about the fact that this thread is a decade old... Absolutely worth the wait though.

Honestly, it was exactly the sort of heart-warming and wholesome film that the world needed right now. While I could go on and on about all the things I loved, I really have to call out just how well Samara Weaving & Brigette Lundy-Paine nailed being Bill & Ted's daughters. Like, it's a SUPER hard task to achieve something where it doesn't seem like they're just doing a charicature or mimickry because of how ridiculous those characters are, but dear gods they were SO good. There are so many subtle little mannerisms, and the way that they have a sort of genuine enthusiasm for their dad's music with the same sort of pure-hearted obliviousness was just... it was everything. I can't get enough of it.

X :neo:

Top Bottom