Billions of Bilious Blue Blistering Barnacles in a Thundering Typhoon

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Today I discovered that my mother had given away my complete Tintin collection... Now that I have to start collecting the books all over again, I'm wondering - are there any other Tintin fans out here in the Lifestream? :wacky: If so, what are your favorite books? And can you think of anyone who can "swear" better than old Captain Haddock? :monster:

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
I LOVE Tintin. I used to read them at my elemantary school EVERY SINGLE day. I can't really pick a favorite, but the most memorable one is probably the Blue Lotus, I just always enjoy that one. I also liked Red Rackham's Treasure and Prisoners of the Sun a lot.

They're making a movie out of Crab with Golden Claws,Secret of the Unicorn, and Red Rackham's Treasure, directed by Steven Spielberg. I'm interested to know how it turns out. Especially with Andy Serkis as Haddock :D And Daniel Craig as Red Rackham...?

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
They're making a movie out of Crab with Golden Claws,Secret of the Unicorn, and Red Rackham's Treasure, directed by Steven Spielberg. I'm interested to know how it turns out. Especially with Andy Serkis as Haddock :D And Daniel Craig as Red Rackham...?

I remember Golden Fleece or whatever it was called giving me nightmares, but at least the new movie won't look anything like it. :D

Wow. I don't think my mom has ever thrown away anything that I've ever touched.

My mother didn't throw them away, Howl, she gave them away when they moved because she thought I was "too old for comics." I can't very well go ask for them back now, can I? :(

Mothers. :awesomonster:

Top Bottom