• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Black Panther

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
iqayw7j.png

lQHCF3V.png

NQEmFrf.png

A8xplm8.png

27glAYh.png

DidnDgbl.jpg

DHiXerKl.jpg

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Black Panther synopsis has been released:

'After the events of Marvel's Captain America: Civil War, King T'Challa returns home to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country's new leader. However, T'Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne from factions within his own country. When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakanadan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.'

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I really like the design, but the execution is a bit off. It all seems... fake? Like one of those things that you can poke your head through and take a picture pretending to be someone.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
He still wears the Civil War suit in the beginning but a new one at the end. Not a fan of the new look tbh :P

Like what I've seen so far though.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
My dad has read the Black Panther ever since he was a kid, and he certainly would be excited for this.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Blatantly copying a youtube comment because relevant: "When a film trailer opened up with Gollum and Bilbo Baggins talking riddles, you know it's gonna be good."

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Oh man, this looks SO fucking good. It's got a different vibe, kinda like Thor: Ragnarok does, and I think it'll help alleviate the superhero movie fatigue.

X :neo:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
That was an amazing trailer. So looking forward to this movie!

And was I the only one, or...?
Trailer: I've seen gods fly, I've seen men build weapons that I couldn't even imagine, I've seen aliens drop from the sky, But I haven't seen --
Me: An elephant fly?
Trailer: -- anything like this.
Me: Oh.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So Esthar in FFVIII took a page out of the Wakandan playbook, didn't it?
The whole "massively futuristic country that is super isolationist and hidden behind the mother of all stealth camos"-spiel :monster:

Top Bottom