• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Black Panther

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Black Panther 2 update.
  • Shooting will begin on July next year.
  • Mexican actor Tenoch Huerta is in talks to play one of the antagonists, sources tell.
  • Letitia Wright character may take on a more prominent role.
  • Marvel, which had no comment on this story, has not revealed its plans on how it plans to proceed without Boseman, although it has indicated that it will not use CGI to include the late star in the film.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Official sequel title:

Wakanda Forever

E0d1WmOUUAEUnZd

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Interesting title+logo choice. I guess it's gonna be more of a Wakanda movie rather than a Black Panther movie. I assume we're not immediately gonna get a successor to T'Challa.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
"Anyone who knows me or has worked with me, knows that I work incredibly hard at my craft and my main focus is always to do work that’s impactful and inspiring"
Ok boomer.

"Impactful and inspiring" is what we all strive for as actors. If you're lucky enough to book lead roles, and they're "impactful and inspiring," that's a reflection on your luck, not your moral integrity.

And "work[ing] incredibly hard at [one's] craft" tells me nothing about one's professionalism, empathy, or team spirit. Divas work hard. Tyrants work hard.

This is her defense for delaying a film because of her stupid conspiracy theory? Recast ASAP.

Top Bottom