• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Black People Cannot Feed Family Without Fried Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a Popeyes ran out of chicken cause they didnt order enough for this special they were having. It was apparently a slow news day so they sent out a camera to cover it. However, they only interviewed black people who acted like they cant fucking survive without it.

It's pretty fucking hilarious

Racist on the stations part? I mean, they do a story on no fried chicken which features exclusivly black people.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Oh my fucking rofl.

Needs more stockpile of chicken.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
xD. Well, maybe there were no white people there to interview, ever considered that? :monster:

And lol at that woman going 'blah blah can't feed mah kiidz'. If you have to feed your kids with eight bits of chicken for $5, then you fail at money management and cooking. lrn2cook.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
I think there WAS white people.

But their interviews didn't make the bucket :awesome:

paoo

♥
I can't believe that chicken is so important. :monster: I lol'd at it.

"They're out of chicken."
"WUT?!?! R U FCKIN' KIDDIN' MEH?!?!? :@"

Just... LOL. :awesome:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
100_0423.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
While this isn't INHERENTLY racist, because there very well could have been no white people around (and honestly, I don't know of any white people that go to Popeyes), I mean...come on. Really? It almost seems like a caricature on the part of the news station.

On the other hand, I don't like some of the shit I've heard on their part either. "I NEED THIS CHICKEN I GOT A FAMILY TO FEED NOW WHAT AM I GONNA DO". Well, if the situation is that dire, not feeding your family fast food is a good option.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
You should push for 'sensitive people taking things too seriously on the internet' to be a warnable offence too.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
You should push for 'sensitive people taking things too seriously on the internet' to be a warnable offence too.

I don't know how you guys roll in Leeds, but that word has a lot of serious baggage behind it in the USA, which represents hundreds and hundreds of years of oppression, and is still used as a hurtful epithet of oppression and racism even today. I can get behind the 'words only have as much power as you give them' thing, but I think that's still no reason to throw it around willy nilly.

It's a cop out to excuse hurtful words with the 'well you shouldn't be so sensitive' defense.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
If you start warning people for saying it then Dacon is going to be banned within a week. About 20% of things that come out of his mouth start or end with it.

I just wanted to be cool like him ;.;

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm not talking about some Nazi like retroactive crackdown. But I definitely don't think it should be thrown around so casually like it is here.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I don't know how you guys roll in Leeds

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN' THEY HATIN'! PATROLLIN' TRYIN' T' CATCH ME DIRTY! TRYIN' T' CATCH ME DIRTY! TRYIN' T' CATCH ME DIRTY! TRYIN' T' CATCH ME DIRTY! TRYIN' T' CATCH ME DIRTY!

Oh lol the good times, sad to say, I'm too used to the word around here... Back in 06 (even now when I meet them after they got released from jail) , they always called me that due to my strong ties to them and their weed growing business. sigh the good old days. But Moggy has a LITTLE point, I know how you feel oppressed by it coming from MAH HOMEBOI, so I apologize on his stead. Forgo his comments and Dacon's (probably) and we'll be good boys. Ok? <3?

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
If you start warning people for saying it then Dacon is going to be banned within a week. About 20% of things that come out of his mouth start or end with it.

I just wanted to be cool like him ;.;

I get what you're saying, but he has a right to be offended. So we should probably cool it down a little, aye? Instead of saying the word more and more when we really don't have to?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom