• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
This is the official bleach anime thread. Here you can talk about anything related to the anime or the book. I am a fan of bleach and I got to say that it is one of my favorite anime. I still haven't finished watching the whole anime yet, but I will finished watching the whole series one day. Right now I am at episode 115 after the first arrancars arrived at the world of the living.

I got to say that I was impressed on how things turned out when Aizen betrayed the Souls Society. This is where all the good stuff starts at and the intense fighting comes out. Anyway feel free to stop by and post anything questions about bleach. Please do not spoil in this thread. If you are going to spoil please use the spoil tags. I will appreaciate it alot.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
There are actually several Bleach posts before this one. One for favorite espada, one for the Diamond Dust Rebellion, and one wondering if Bleach ever got good again. :awesome:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
There are actually several Bleach posts before this one. One for favorite espada, one for the Diamond Dust Rebellion, and one wondering if Bleach ever got good again. :awesome:
Yeah I saw those threads but this thread is more like the official thread of Bleach because it doesn't talk about your favorite things, it talks about everything about bleach.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
I quit watching it after episode 63, and I've been told by quite a few people that it was a wise decision to do so.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
There's several other Bleach threads.

And seriously, SPOILER TAG THOSE, ffs. Not cool.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm just gonna leave this thread open and put spoilers in the title, since all the other Bleach threads are old and shit :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I quit watching it after episode 63, and I've been told by quite a few people that it was a wise decision to do so.
I've abandoned the anime way before that [lack of internet makes wonders on what you really want to follow :awesome:].

However, I heard the next filler arc is going to be zanpakutou-centered and that Kubo wanted to draw it himself in the manga - but it wasn't possible XD So, I might watch that. :)

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I got a question for you guys. On episode 117 Greenjo is talking to the other five Arancars and he says "open your pesquisaz." What those that mean? Is it some kind of special powers?

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I got up to about episode 63/64 because that's only as far as they dubbed. Have they dubbed any of the other episodes yet?

I was also planning on skipping the second arc and jumping straight to the third because apparently it's hours of absolute filler.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Not all of it. Only the parts that aren't specifically tied to the actual plot and that isn't edited to hell and back. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Not all of it. Only the parts that aren't specifically tied to the actual plot and that isn't edited to hell and back. :monster:

The shit animation and censoring kills that too.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Bleach anime has awesome animation. What nonsense do you speaketh?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You are fail. Bleach has some of the best animation of any anime series currently running now.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Excellent contribution there, Potsie.

Though I do tend to agree with Dacon overall.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's true and you know it, Dac. Bleach arguably looks better than any anime done by Madhouse.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
filler.png

:monster:

Arguably not the worst shot of Ichigo they made :monster:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What the fuck are you going on about? Read my posts.

That quality is arguably as good as Madhouse. Bu look at how proportioned Ichigo's legs are, and the detail in his clothes and hair. Look at his book bag. Look at the background.

Can you even see, or are you just a butthurt fanboy of some other inferior anime?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
:awesome:

Mako's trolling is getting to be more and more frequent.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Eh, it wasn't my best work really. I was just trying to piss you off for lulz before I got off from work. There's always next time though. :monster:

Top Bottom