• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I got up to about episode 63/64 because that's only as far as they dubbed. Have they dubbed any of the other episodes yet?

I was also planning on skipping the second arc and jumping straight to the third because apparently it's hours of absolute filler.
Yeah there are more dubbed episodes of Bleach out there. I think I have a some links with dubbed episodes. Let me paste them for you.

http://www.bleachexile.com/multimedia/bleach-anime-downloads/

http://www.animeseason.com/bleach/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I generally never watched the anime: I rarely watch anything longer than 26 episodes long. But I do read the manga online. As a side note, I giggled maliciously when the vizards or vaizards, however you spell it, showed up. Big damn heroes moment, anyone?

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I generally never watched the anime: I rarely watch anything longer than 26 episodes long. But I do read the manga online. As a side note, I giggled maliciously when the vizards or vaizards, however you spell it, showed up. Big damn heroes moment, anyone?
Yeah that is one of the best part of Bleach. I am starting to watch those episodes when the visards arrived at the world of the living. It is going to be a hell of a good fight against them.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I got a question for you guys. On episode 117 Greenjo is talking to the other five Arancars and he says "open your pesquisaz." What those that mean? Is it some kind of special powers?

whoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoah

First of all, it's GRIMMJOW. I don't know where you pulled that spelling out of lolololololololol

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
GREENJO YAGERGACKS. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Nerriaru Two Oodurvaskankz
Tea Horibol

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Going by how Kubo Tite spells shit, those spellings don't seem that surprising to me. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Bareej'an Reushianboln
Stallk
Yummee Leeolgo
Eroneureeo Erulieli
Zeelapolloo Grandz

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
these are especially fun to say with a mouth full of cheese.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
whoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoahwhoah

First of all, it's GRIMMJOW. I don't know where you pulled that spelling out of lolololololololol
Here is the link where Greenjo says that word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNuTWmTI_s8

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Pescisas or whatever the fuck they are can prolly be looked up on wiki or google or some shit.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I think Sephiroth is one of the best trolls to be using greenjo instead of grimmjow.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I think Sephiroth is one of the best trolls to be using greenjo instead of grimmjow.
Yeah I know that i mispelled his name a few times but now I know his name. I went to wikidia and checked out all the vizords's name.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Whatever! Say whatever you want! Anyway back to the topic. Is there going to be a movie of Bleach been aired soon in the US or not?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Okay I will do that later. What are the things that you like about bleach?
i liek nerus aoi hair (thats green) and her huge oppai (thats skills). i hate aisen because he's a jerkopp. >_< But I love nreu shes cool so i gues that maeks asen okey. :3=^_^=:3

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I got to say that I was in shock when I saw Rukia defeat Deroid with a single attack. That wasn't fun at all!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well, Weekly Jump scans have hit the web and we've got our first glimpse of the new filler arc taking place. And I think its safe to say, that this one will be one worth watching. Kubo has done the character designs and plot for this arc, and it focuses on the zanpakuto spirits of the shinigami. And...well...we finally get a look at the spirits that reside within their blades.

23416865.jpg

Suzumebachi (Soi Fon's is obvious)
hyorinmaru (So is Hitsugaya's)
Tobiume (Hinamori's easy to spot)
Tenken (Komamura)
Kazeshini (behind them all... the dark kid is more than likely Hisagi's going by the weapon)
Zabimaru (Renji - the furry girl and kid with the snake tail in the front...guess he got that sex change for his zanpakuto after all)
Sode no Shirayuki (the beautiful lady in white is Rukia's)
Haineko (bottom right cat girl is Matsumoto's)
Wabisuke (the one with weights is obviously Kira's)

48961213.jpg

S&#333;gyo no Kotowari ( the cute lil' twin's in the front are Ukitake's, they even look like him)
Katen Ky&#333;kotsu ( the 2 big buff guys are Kyoraku's)
Ashisogi Jiz&#333; (Mayuri is so obvious...in the middle...he's...actually kinda cute)
Kenpachi's ( this one REALLY fucking surprised me...its a female...and she's hot...with an eyepatch)
Gegetsuburi (the big fat guy who resembles Omaeda is Omeada's)
H&#333;zukimaru the warrior in the far left is probably Ikkaku's
the mummy/judge could be Byakuya's
Ruriiro Kujaku, the bird guy is Yumichika's going by the peacock pattern

Yeah. I'm really digging these designs. God, I hope they make an appearance in the manga.

Last edited:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I have been watching Bleach for a while now and I got to say that things keeps getting more interesting since the Arancars arrived at the world of the living. I have learned some new informations from some of those episodes. Informations that makes you think for a while and takes you a few episodes back. I am impressed that one of the six avatars that was showed in one of the episodes was a Sparda. I was completely in shock when one of the arancars explained to Toshuro Hitsugaia about their numbers and their meanings. That is a very impressive and shocking moment.

Top Bottom