• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Lol Renji's zanpaktou is a furry. I can't wait for the fanart.

Bleh. Would rather have a bit in the manga than it be some shitty anime filler.

Kubo involved or not, seeing as how a lot of his recent developments have left me rage fueled.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
@Sephiroth

You mean, "Espada" right?

@Dacon

I'm sure they'll appear in the manga eventually. This filler might be pretty good coming from the source material, and not some shitty writing committee in a studio.

And I'd do Zabimaru in a heartbeat. Dead serious.

Same for Kenpachi's, and Rukia's. I'm kinda iffy on Matsumoto's but at first glance she's hot too.

Kenpachi's is hands down the hottest. He's seriously missing out in more ways than one, not working with his sword. I bet she wants to kick his ass :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Be more of homo mako. Really.

And like I said, I don't give a shit if Titty is involved or not. Lately a lot of the shit he's written has pissed me off.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
@Sephiroth

You mean, "Espada" right?

@Dacon

I'm sure they'll appear in the manga eventually. This filler might be pretty good coming from the source material, and not some shitty writing committee in a studio.

And I'd do Zabimaru in a heartbeat. Dead serious.

Same for Kenpachi's, and Rukia's. I'm kinda iffy on Matsumoto's but at first glance she's hot too.

Kenpachi's is hands down the hottest. He's seriously missing out in more ways than one, not working with his sword. I bet she wants to kick his ass :monster:
Yes that's what I meant Spada. I'm sorry for mispelling it.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Cry Moar Dacon. It's okay. Just bury your head in the bosom of Kenpachi's zanpakuto spirit and let it all out. She'll comfort you and hold you tight.

You know what's really hilarious?

Nnoitora's greatest affront to his pride occurred without him knowing it again. He was bested by a woman on the battle field again. Care of Kenpachi. :monster:

Oh the irony.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Wat is this bs, I can't see the second cover. :|

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wat is this bs, I can't see the second cover. :|

I fixed it. And just in case it somehow vanishes again. Here it is in this post by itself. :monster:

48961213.jpg

Sōgyo no Kotowari ( the cute lil' twin's in the front are Ukitake's, they even look like him)
Katen Kyōkotsu ( the 2 big buff guys are Kyoraku's)
Ashisogi Jizō (Mayuri is so obvious...in the middle...he's...actually kinda cute)
Kenpachi's ( this one REALLY fucking surprised me...its a female...and she's hot...with an eyepatch)
Gegetsuburi (the big fat guy who resembles Omaeda is Omeada's)
Hōzukimaru the warrior in the far left is probably Ikkaku's
the mummy/judge could be Byakuya's
Ruriiro Kujaku, the bird guy is Yumichika's going by the peacock pattern

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Hokay tanks Mako. Kenpachi's reminds me of Adiane from TTGL.

adiane.gif

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I can see how that character would make you think of Kenpachi's spirit. :monster:

What Kubo should do, is draw an omake for every captain and lieutenant, showcasing how each character learned the name of their zanpakuto and the relationship they forged. Kinda like what he did for Hitsugaya to advertise the "Diamond Dust Rebellion." Except for Kenpachi. He actually needs to learn her name first sometime during the actual story :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Now I ship Kenpachi and his sword spirit. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
If she were my spirit, I'd totally pick fights with strong opponents and get purposefully cut up and put into near death just so I could have relations with my zanpakuto in my head.

Dead serious.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I can't wait to see the real fight! The Arancars and the Espada against the Soul Reapers.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well they've shown some of it in the anime. And of course you can read it in the manga. The war has already begun.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Not that the war is very exciting. Except Shinji trying to kill Aizen, that is. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I actually liked it a lot.

When the Shinigami busted into Las Noches, that was fucking epic. Loved the fights there.

Karakura Town wasn't *quite* as satisfying but I did enjoy seeing the Leutenants kick ass and fight new fraccion until they got their asses pwned by the Chimera from who the fuck knows where.

The Espada Fights were when the shit just started getting bad for my favorite characters. Soi Fon got pwned, Hitsugaya pulled a badass victory over the Tercera only to have it do ZERO DAMAGE and the coolest fucking fight to EVER hit Bleach, was interupted thanks by the loveable (but HORRIBLY timed arrival) of Wonderweiss.

I'm glad the Vaizard have shown up, but at the same time, I'm pissed because I REALLY wanted to see Soul Society and my favorite captains actually DO something than look stupid and pwned :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Be careful though - not all the spirit really look like that. It's because the weird guy has summoned them in their human form that they're human-like. For those who are usually animal-based, you can see it - like Zabimaru is both that chick (lolz Renji, did you let Mayuri change your zanpakutou's sex in the end? XD) and that kid (because its animal form is a mix between a monkey and a snake), you can see Soi Fong's who's a bee, etc.

Sodeno Shirayuki looks exactly how I expected her to be though! XD

There's probably one cat-based animal, I'm betting on Haineko (Matsu's XD). There's also Hyourinmaru (Hitsu's on the far left of the coloured page (the tall man in kimono). The samurai is probably Komamura's.

Last edited:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Well I'm watching episode 126 now but soon I will see the war. It will be a interesting war I bet.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Be careful though - not all the spirit really look like that. It's because the weird guy has summoned them in their human form that they're human-like. For those who are usually animal-based, you can see it - like Zabimaru is both that chick (lolz Renji, did you let Mayuri change your zanpakutou's sex in the end? XD) and that kid (because its animal form is a mix between a monkey and a snake), you can see Soi Fong's who's a bee, etc.

Sodeno Shirayuki looks exactly how I expected her to be though! XD

There's probably one cat-based animal, I'm betting on Haineko (Matsu's XD). There's also Hyourynmaru (Hitsu's on the far left of the coloured page (the tall man in kimono). The samurai is probably Komamura's.

Yeah, but I think this is a pretty good representation of how they're meant to look and all, since its Kubo who designed them and stuff. I wonder if Zangetsu has another form or if his human appearance is just all there is?

I still say the reason Zabimaru is a woman is because Renji got its sex changed :awesome:

You saw the parts where I listed who was whom, right?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Be careful though - not all the spirit really look like that. It's because the weird guy has summoned them in their human form that they're human-like. For those who are usually animal-based, you can see it - like Zabimaru is both that chick (lolz Renji, did you let Mayuri change your zanpakutou's sex in the end? XD) and that kid (because its animal form is a mix between a monkey and a snake), you can see Soi Fong's who's a bee, etc..
Oh, I see. That makes sense. I was sort of wondering why Renji's wasn't a monkey and why Hitsugaya's wasn't that huge ice dragon they had in the bonus chapter. I haven't been following the anime much, tho, so thanks for that info. :wacky:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Also pretty interesting that every Zanpakuto has a "human" form too. :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I just saw the second part, how come i missed the first? lol XD

Anyway, I think that if the zanpakutou look human, then their form won't change; but if the zanpakutou usually has an animal form, then they'll change into a human form (see Hyourinmaru, Zabimaru, who have been seen and are usually animal-based, albeit mythological ones).

But because Kubo is involved and wanted to write it in the manga, I'm really curious (for once) at the anime. There are several questions about the zanpakutou that I've been wondering about, so I want to see if some are answered - like where they come from, how they chose their master, etc).

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Arrancar are so fucked. They wish they could be as awesome as shinigami :awesomonster:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I got to say that the Espadas are very powerful and cool too. Just as the Shinigamis are.

Top Bottom