• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They are. Horrifically so. Espada's are horrifying, but Shinigami aren't that far behind.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Except Ken's Zanpaktou doesn't look like a fucking retard hooker.
You're right. How DARE I say someone who's wearing a revealing outfit and has huge tits and an eyepatch even vaguely looks like someone who's wearing a revealing outfit, has huge tits, and an eyepatch. Rly, that's fucking moronic of me.

:awesomonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You're right.

Don't do it again.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Already has been, sweetheart.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
It wasn't aired, but it was shown in theaters in June of 2008. It wasn't that great, tho.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Can you please give me a link or the name of the movie so I can watch it?
:facepalm2:

1. I don't think that's allowed on this forum.
2. Do it your own goddamn self.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
:facepalm2:

1. I don't think that's allowed on this forum.
2. Do it your own goddamn self.

17-I-lol.jpg

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Okay you guys back to the topic. Do you guys have any new information about Bleach? Anything that is related to it?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i herd ichigo haz sex w/ sado is dis troo?

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I don't know about that Terra. What I do know is that the Espadas are really tough. I just saw saturday's episodes and those Espadas are no pushovers.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well, Weekly Jump scans have hit the web and we've got our first glimpse of the new filler arc taking place. And I think its safe to say, that this one will be one worth watching. Kubo has done the character designs and plot for this arc, and it focuses on the zanpakuto spirits of the shinigami. And...well...we finally get a look at the spirits that reside within their blades.

23416865.jpg

Suzumebachi (Soi Fon's is obvious)
hyorinmaru (So is Hitsugaya's)
Tobiume (Hinamori's easy to spot)
Tenken (Komamura)
Kazeshini (behind them all... the dark kid is more than likely Hisagi's going by the weapon)
Zabimaru (Renji - the furry girl and kid with the snake tail in the front...guess he got that sex change for his zanpakuto after all)
Sode no Shirayuki (the beautiful lady in white is Rukia's)
Haineko (bottom right cat girl is Matsumoto's)
Wabisuke (the one with weights is obviously Kira's)

48961213.jpg

Sōgyo no Kotowari ( the cute lil' twin's in the front are Ukitake's, they even look like him)
Katen Kyōkotsu ( the 2 big buff guys are Kyoraku's)
Ashisogi Jizō (Mayuri is so obvious...in the middle...he's...actually kinda cute)
Kenpachi's ( this one REALLY fucking surprised me...its a female...and she's hot...with an eyepatch)
Gegetsuburi (the big fat guy who resembles Omaeda is Omeada's)
Hōzukimaru the warrior in the far left is probably Ikkaku's
the mummy/judge could be Byakuya's
Ruriiro Kujaku, the bird guy is Yumichika's going by the peacock pattern

Yeah. I'm really digging these designs. God, I hope they make an appearance in the manga.

You have to be shitting me. You're joking right? Kenpachi's sword is a woman?? then my god Nnoitra really deserved pissing in his grave LUL

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Actually, no, it's Shunsui's. And Byakuya's is that samurai alike one.

Also, I have to say, this episode was, for once, a blast. It looks very promising and finally replied to where did the zanpakutou came from, etc - questions I've been wondering for ages!

Although I'm usually anti-anime, this arc may be worth to watch; in any case, ep230 WAS worth the watching.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I just saw Saturday's episodes and I got to say that they were good. For those of you who missed out the episodes here is the link of the 2 episodes. They are diveded into 3 parts.

episode 137
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8_4PrfPgY&feature=related

episode 138
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtepJou5uPM&feature=related

Edit: Wow yesterday episode were awesome. Ichigo almost killed Grimmjow but he failed to do so because his hollow mask broke during the fight. This time there was alot of fighting action all the way on both of the episodes. The ending of episode 140 got me thinking. Why did Ulquiora didn't take Orihime? Wy did he left her on the bond between the world of the living and the soul society? What new plans does Aizen have now? Ulquiora must've done something to Orihime because he said that their mission is complete. Hmmm I wounder what was their mission.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Sooo! I've seen the filler episodes and I gotta say, smashing but 232's dramatic sequences proved to be too cliche. But SnS is absolutely nice to see. Also Zabimaru, Renji we thank you for going with the operation!

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I got to say that yesterday's episodes was pretty impressive. I mean Aizen explaining Orihime's special ability and Chad and Orihyu showing their new powers to Ichigo. What do you guys think of last night episodes?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
what's an Ohrihyu? Is it the Orihime/Hinata Hyuuga pair? :monster:

I hate the anime, because most 100+ episode anime rarely manages to hold my attention.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon

I hate the anime, because most 100+ episode anime rarely manages to hold my attention.
Sorry I mispelled his name. I meant Uryuu Ichida. Yeah there hasn't been that much battle since Aizen betrayed the Soul Society. They are talking more about Aizen's plans with the Espadas and not showing enough fights.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

I feel the same for different reasons. The anime has subpar animation and the censorship is fucking ridiculous so I hate it.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Leik whoa, hi Ichigo. I forgot you existed, even though you were supposed to be like... the main character of your series. And lol, I'll respond to you eventually Mako in the Naruto thread. I've just been kind of lazy about writing up long srs posts. BUT I WILL DO IT.

Top Bottom