• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bleach (Manga Spoilers Not Tagged) [WSJ]

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm ready for Aizen and Gin to fucking die already.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I'm ready for Aizen and Gin to fucking die already.

Me too, and I bet they're gonna be taking a lot of people with them.

I really hope Ichigo doesn't end up fighting Aizen. I get that he's the hero and all, but let the Vizard or Seireitei have some fun.

As far as the latest anime arc goes, I think it's the first filler arc I've ever watched that I actually enjoy.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I wouldn't mind if Bleach just ended already.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I saw a few new episodes of Bleach and there hasn't been any worthy episodes with full action yet. I wounder when the real interesting fight will start because all I'm seeing is episodes with tons of story telling and boring fights. I can't wait to see the interesting fights start again.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
IT WAS DRUGS

but seriously orihime is so adorable in her new outfit and AUGH I NEED CHAD but ishida makes me feel tingly in a way comic book characters shouldn't HAWWW

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
ishida makes me feel tingly in a way comic book characters shouldn't HAWWW

Oh god this so much hnnnggghh why do I not yet have a poster of him *runs off to ebay*

Also
Orihime's face when she does the slide down the pole and then the 3.3 face
made my life.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Been watching Bleach in its anime form forever now, though I've been careful to skip the filler arcs.

I gotta say I like it, and I've been able to get my brother into it. We were watching the Fake Kurakara town arc and my brother commented that he hated Aizen. I asked if it was because Aizen was overpowered, to which he replied "No, I hate him because he's an asshole."

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I like Aizen well enough. He's like a combination of Sephiroth and Emperor Palpatine. And also an asshole.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Nah, it's not boring, it's quite fun and exciting. XD As an old time Bleach fan, I feel that nostalgic Karakura feeling, and the new characters popping up.. XD

Plot should wrap up in the two next weeks :)

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Nah, it's not boring, it's quite fun and exciting. XD As an old time Bleach fan, I feel that nostalgic Karakura feeling, and the new characters popping up.. XD

Plot should wrap up in the two next weeks :)

The plot of the manga as a whole, or just this plot arc? Because I heard that Kubo was planning to do at least two more plot arcs after Fake Karakura town.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
The plot of this one. Ichigo
has to regain his powers after all. And aside the new guy popping up with his ramen, there seem to be something ongoing on the shinigami side - what's up with Urahara asking Ishida for help? Event hough Ishida is all kind of awesomesauce to me <33

So yeah, this, at least. :) This is just a transition arc that should be much tinier that Kubo's normal arc :D

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
So, which chapter of the manga should I goto if I want pick up the plot just after the events of episode 296?

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Oh. 296... I believe it had Ichigo's speech to his father right? So it should be, ch399.Then you can read onwards until ch423 which is the last chapter of the last arc. From ch424, new arc starts. :)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Manga arc as of now seems boring as hell. Will skip 3-4 chapters.
Seems very confusing to me. As well as a lot of WHERE THE HELL DID THEY PUT CHAD, I mean yeah, he's always the first to get his ass kicked but he STILL needs to be there, dammit!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm more concerned with WHERE'S NELLIEL?

dat_ass.jpg

I longed to see her adult form again.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Sigh @ anime clip shows.

That said, the animation lately has definitely improved and I fucking love the soundtrack. I've always liked the Bleach soundtrack, but lately it's been all Spanish-flavoured and awesome.

Manga needs more Kisuke. And more IshidaxInoue because you can never have enough Ishida.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I'm more concerned with WHERE'S NELLIEL?

dat_ass.jpg

I longed to see her adult form again.
I feel like Kubo assumed he had enough in the manga to indicate Nel and Grimmjow died, which would kinda piss me off cause we didn't get a real reaction from Ichigo if either of those happened. :\

I KNOW SHE'S A HOLLOW BUT COME ON ICHIGO YOU CARED ENOUGH TO REACT IF YOU THOUGHT NEL DIED, RIGHT?

secretly, I sort of hope that Ichigo gets kidnapped and his friends have to come and save him and help him get his powers back. It'd be a really cool nakama thing, even though I doubt it'd actually happen.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Having only been watching the Anime, I have opened every new video with the hope that Grimmjow makes some kind of 'Heroic Entrance!' but no. Now am dissapoint.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
WTF, Nel is not dead. She was saved by Kenpachi (trufax). She simply didn't appear since then.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
WTF, Nel is not dead. She was saved by Kenpachi (trufax). She simply didn't appear since then.
I always assumed her 'Nnoi...tora?' were the last words before she died and he died.

Top Bottom